2.8

Zhai Yudong held the belt in his hand and realized what he was going to do. He was a little surprised. After all, he had never been an impulsive person.

He likes to collect all kinds of men and women, and likes to peel off the skin on people's bodies to expose their unknown sides, but he is rarely aroused by others.

Until not long ago, that hateful paralyzed face shouted the word Zhai Yudong in front of the mirror with blurred eyes, and also drew the dirtiest heart in history.

At that time, Zhai Yudong had an inexplicable urge to go through the stained mirror, push the man who didn't seem to know how to write the word shame to the ground and kill him directly.

After waiting until it was over, Zhai Yudong was so angry that he laughed when he heard Gao Chao shamelessly say that looking at him reminded him of his first love.

Thinking about first love, but calling someone else's name? really interesting.

What's even more interesting is that both the people around Gao Chao and the physical examination report prove that he is not good, but he is always in high spirits in front of him, as if he is telling one thing with his body: In this world, you are the only one who can make me happy. have a feeling.

How could such a unique person be missing from his collection?

After taking the person in, Zhai Yudong planned to leave him alone for a few days to prevent him from feeling good about himself and getting into trouble. But after a busy day and seeing the two messages in the morning, Zhai Yudong changed his mind. He wanted to see how long this mentally retarded facial paralysis could last before he was willing to admit that there was no first love at all.

Sitting in the sofa chair as always, Zhai Yudong used his strong aura to encircle a safe area for himself. Watching the person sticking his butt out in front of him and touching the most secret places in a clumsy way, Zhai Yudong found it funny.

Until Gao Chao crossed the line, Zhai Yudong couldn't laugh anymore. He became so angry that he could hardly restrain himself and wanted to kill someone with a gun.

However, the man said, "I don't want anyone or anything to touch me except you."

He was obviously a film maker, and he was covered in mud from being rolled in the quagmire. In such an extremely humiliating situation, his eyes were sincere and clean, without any emotion, and he was so upright that people didn't know how to respond.

Then he added with a dull face, "After all, you are so much like my first love."

It was the first time Zhai Yudong had such a subtle mood. He couldn't wait to smash the young man's whitewash. He was not tearing open the elegant and innocent outer skin one after another like before to see the nature in the bone marrow of a person, but wanted to see what was hidden deep in his heart. thing.

The belt swung down with a "snap" and slapped Gao Chao's calf gently. Zhai Yudong unbuttoned his collar and smiled: "When did you first meet?"

Gao Chao bent his calves and rubbed them vigorously. He breathed in the cold air and said, "Just... junior high school, second grade!"

Another belt was pulled off, and Gao Chao pressed his thigh and screamed.

Zhai Yudong smiled broadly: "What does this have to do with you, deskmate?"

Gao Chao casually said: "Squad leader, sit in front of me!"

Zhai Yudong looked at him coldly and smiled, then slapped his shoulder hard with his belt: "Have you confessed your feelings to squad leader Wang Tiechui?"