2.16

Cheng Mi returned to the hotel after filming last night, thinking about meeting Xue Tingshi. After coming out of the elevator, I saw Xue Tingshi and Gao Chao chatting with each other. I was about to go over and ask, but I saw Zhai Yudong coming from the other side, so I temporarily hid in the corner.

After Cheng Mi went to bed with Xue Tingshi for the first time, Zhai Yudong didn't make any move. When he was surprised, he thought that Zhai Yudong respected his brother very much and did not take action against Second Young Master Xue, probably because his brother was cooperating with the Xue family.

Cheng Mi has been challenging Zhai Yudong's endurance. He has not stopped his relationship with Xue Tingshi. He wants to see Zhai Yudong angry and see his "human" side. But after several times, Zhai Yudong still didn't respond, and even ate with him in a good mood, as if nothing had happened.

Until that night, Zhai Yudong completely destroyed Xue Tingshi. The Xue family received the news and rushed to the hospital, only to find the discarded shell of Xue Ershao. His lower body was paralyzed and he could no longer stand up. The most important part of his male body was also crippled. Even his teeth were pulled out. His whole body was in a state of dementia. The doctor said that there were no signs of serious injuries on his head. It might have been due to stimulation. So scared.

This look is just a breath away from death, and living is like suffering. After the Xue family knew the ins and outs of the matter, they knew they were in the wrong and sent the person out of the country.

It didn't matter whether Xue Tingshi was dead or alive. What made Cheng Mi feel desperate was that the person who made Zhai Yudong care so much that he got angry was not him, but that ordinary man.

Not long ago, he saw Zhai Yudong's tender side, and then he saw Zhai Yudong getting angry because of someone. Cheng Mi felt a cold wind howling in his heart, ice and snow piled up, and he could no longer ignite any hope.

He sat on the recliner and watched the young man not far away grab a handful of rock candy from the assistant's bag and throw it into his mouth, with a paralyzed look on his face. All he could think about was Xue Tingshi's phrase "GV actor."

Although he had read Gao Chao's information, it was official after all. Cheng Mi knew that many people in this circle looked like clear streams on the surface, but were actually like deep quagmire. Thinking that Zhai Yudong was actually attracted to a man who acted in a small movie, Cheng Mi felt that he had been a joke for so many years.

Seeing that Cheng Mi no longer pretended to be cordial and friendly, Gao Chao didn't care, and was actually happy that he didn't have to pretend. He told the system that the actor's acting skills were not good and he would no longer be able to act so soon.

System: "Sei has more dramas than you. You are not a Buddhist youth, you are a Buddhist drama youth."

Gao Chao: "...Forget it, talking too much is just a joke."

The filming was completed in a total of 21 days. The director, who is famous for his "fastness", is still very efficient. After dinner, everyone went back to their homes. In order to promote his first movie, Gao Chao was busy attending interviews.

Yu Zhong accepted a perfume advertisement for him. Although it was a women's perfume, the advertiser wanted a man to interpret the connotation of the perfume. The slogan was that there is such a person in everyone's life. When he approaches you, the whole world They all started their first love.

This perfume is called the world's first love. It's not very sweet. It has a light smell, just like the feelings of first love. It's heart-pounding, fresh and shy, but the afternote is a little spicy, as if you muster up the courage to move forward.