5.12

On the night when he was bewitched by the dream tapir, Lan Qiao had a very strange feeling in his "dream". It seemed that he and Lu Tu had known each other for a long time, so long that even with his eyes closed, he could recognize Lu Tu's face. Smell and taste.

When he held Lu Tu in his arms, his soul throbbed, as if he had longed for and missed this body for too long, and once he held it, he never wanted to let go.

This person should belong to him and fit him. Whether it is body or soul, it should always be with him.

After Lan Qiao woke up, he laughed it off and regarded it as an overly gentle spring dream. However, that feeling was as deep as being imprinted on his heart and melting into his bones. Not only did it not diminish after he woke up, but it became even stronger the moment he saw the damn magic stick.

When he realized that he still desperately longed for the lingering in his dream, Lan Qiao was shocked by his own thoughts.

However, the source of this shock has not yet been clarified, and the abominable culprit actually said with a relaxed expression that he "won't take it seriously."

Lan Qiao was furious and couldn't believe that while he was struggling with this, the other party didn't care at all. At that moment, Lan Qiao just wanted to press the death stick to the ground, punish him severely, beat his butt until it was red and swollen, and make him beg for mercy with tears in his eyes, saying that he remembered it, and that he would never dare to go out to wander again. He said that he would not let others touch him in the future...

So Boss Lan was once again shocked by the magical scene that emerged in his mind. He blamed it on a certain pheasant's comics and a certain flying squirrel's gossip. These two little goblins must be severely punished.

As for a certain magic stick... Lan Qiao found it difficult to divert his attention away from him, especially when he looked at him with those clear and moist eyes.

This damn liar has some bad things in his heart, but he wears a pure and good-looking skin to deceive people. It is simply abominable and unreasonable.

But it's much better now - this magic stick's hands are tied behind his back, and his body is honestly reflecting his inner desire. Look at the red eyes, the eyes that are about to cry, the flushed cheeks and skin, and he keeps pouring out of his mouth. The hoarse and broken notes exhaled...

I have to say that Boss Lan is in a much better mood at the moment. However, after he was in a good mood, Boss Lan wanted more, such as bullying this bad guy again to see him become more honest.

"Did you have enough at dinner just now?" Lan Qiao said in his unique lazy and leisurely tone.

Gao Chao was panting and his mind was a little confused. He always felt that there was a trap in this snake's words, but he couldn't find any clues about such a common question, so he could only answer vaguely: "It's okay."

Lan Qiao gently touched his flat belly and said with an apologetic expression: "It's all my fault that I couldn't let you eat well."

His tone was so gentle, even gentler than when he was feeding the birds. Coupled with that gorgeous face and the slightly hoarse subwoofer, no one with facial disabilities could resist.

But maybe it's just because he's so gentle and beautiful that it's a bit scary. After all, this person is not normal. Gao Chao said sincerely: "It's not the boss's fault, it's my fault. It's all my fault for not eating well. Why don't you let me go now and let me have some midnight snacks?"

Lan Qiao: "Eating late-night snacks? Okay, I think so too."

Gao Chao breathed a sigh of relief and twisted his body: "Then let me go, otherwise how can I eat without my hands?"