2.12

Rather than filming a movie with Cheng Mi, Gao Chao wanted to lie down on the sofa and watch a TV series. It was too troublesome and boring to steal men, so he asked Yu Zhong to reject Cheng Mi.

The system has taken on some hosts, and all of them have tried their best in this regard. He reminded Gao Chao, "Wouldn't it look cowardly if you don't accept this movie?"

Gao Chao: "Just give in. Besides, what does a pervert like Lao Zhai have to rob? It's just good looks, a good job, and money. What's the point of such a person trying to rob him?" ⊙ω⊙

System: "...It's boring, thief, he, mother is boring."

Gao Chao lazily slumped on the sofa. There was no drama in this world that he wanted to watch, so he let the system show it to him. I haven't finished the last episode of "Escape is XX but Useful". The heroine smiled so cute and sparkly, and the hero refused to applaud her for love. Even Gao Chao, a gay man, refused to accept it.

It's cool to catch up on the drama, but Yu Zhong is still waiting for him to take the role. The two looked back and forth and selected a script with a well-known director and screenwriter.

The play is called "Red Umbrella" and it is a suspense thriller. Yu Zhong fell in love with the role of the second male lead at a glance: "This younger brother is tailor-made for you."

"Red Umbrella" tells the true love between a pair of hard-working brothers. The choice of the male lead, the older brother, has been finalized. He is a very famous senior named Sun Zhishan.

The younger brother is an autistic teenager. He only has a few lines, and they are all fragmented short sentences. As long as his eyes are dull and his expression is numb, he is OJBK.

Gao Chao: "..." Brother Zhong, let's talk about life.

Yu Zhong gave Gao Chao an analysis, and he was sure to get more success. Gao Chao had no choice but to take the script home and wait for the audition. He looked through it carefully and found that this script was his favorite type, but the role was not easy to grasp: "Brother Tong, you said I am so handsome, how can I play such a dull role?"

System: "Let me show my true colors."

Gao Chao: "...Brother Tong, which side are you on?"

System: "I am on the side of truth."

Gao Chao: "Hey, brother Tong, you don't love me anymore. Do you have another cat outside?"

The system activated the silencer: "Our work system requires man-machine one-on-one."

Gao Chao stopped pretending to cry: "Why do I feel so sorry when I hear your tone?"

System: "You heard wrong. Thieves don't care about you."

Gao Chao: "..." Please add ice to your coke, and please be careful if you love me.

Gao Chao went to his acting teacher for advice on how to play such a role well. The teacher told him a lot, recommended movies with similar characters, and asked him to get close contact with autistic children and observe their daily lives. .

Gao Chao patiently stayed at the Autistic Children's Education Institute for several days, observing and imitating every day, and then performing for the teacher when he returned home. During this period, he felt that it was really hard for these children, and it was even harder for the parents of these children. It was really painful to be unable to communicate and understand.

He made a lot of money, and Zhai Yudong gave him a lot of pocket money, so he made an anonymous donation to service organizations and foundations.

After intensive training, he successfully passed the audition and got the role of the autistic brother. Yu Zhong used National First Love's big-screen debut as a gimmick to promote him. In addition, the drama itself has attracted widespread attention, and Gao Chao has also gained a lot of fans.