6.11

Gao Chao and Brother Tong recalled that they seemed to have fewer accidents since they entered high school, and it was even calmer recently.

Gormos said cautiously: "Is the Diaomin dead?"

Hua Tong: "Your mission is to find the traitor. If he is dead, how can you still stay here?"

Golmos said suspiciously: "That means Diaomin was injured, such as comminuted fractures all over his body."

Hua Tong: "Oh my god, your whole body is shattered? That's a real scumbag."

Gao Chao: "..."

The two of them made a lot of guesses and hypotheses, but they had no choice but to verify them. Later, Gao Chao was so sleepy that he suddenly fell asleep in the middle of talking, so Tong Ge had no choice but to play mahjong.

I went to school the next day. Many female classmates who met Chi Jiu last night came over to ask Gao Chao, where does your brother go to college and does he have a girlfriend? Can you give me his contact information? I can Invite you to dinner and introduce someone to you...

Gao Chao once again felt tired of having such a brother. However, he is also quite gossipy. He secretly texted Chi Jiu during class: Brother, many girls in our school are asking if you have a girlfriend, and it annoys me to death.

Chi Jiu still replied quickly: How did you answer?

Gao Chao: To be honest, I don't know. So do you have a girlfriend? 【Sneaky smile.jpg】

Chi Jiu: Are you asking this question on behalf of your female classmates, or do you want to know the answer yourself?

Gao Chao raised his eyebrows to see that the teacher wasn't paying attention to him, and quickly pressed the button: I asked the question for the female classmates. They refused to let me go if they couldn't get the answer, and they blocked the men's bathroom for me! 【Crying.jpg】

Chi Jiu: Then tell them that your brother already has a girlfriend, so don't worry about it.

Gao Chao stared at the screen for a long time and couldn't help but ask again: Does mom know if it's true or false?

Chijiu didn't reply for a long time. After a while, when Gao Chao had almost forgotten about it, he suddenly received a recharge text message, reminding him that he had just recharged a thousand yuan.

Gao Chao was confused when a text message from Chi Jiu arrived: It has recharged your IQ, use it well.

Gao Chao: "..." I hate this brother!

Just as he was about to retaliate, Xiang Yekuo on the other side of the aisle suddenly stretched out his legs and kicked his stool. He raised his head and saw the teacher looking at him with kind eyes, and quickly put away his cell phone.

Fortunately, he was both good and lovable, so the teacher just warned him with his eyes. If it had been anyone else, his phone would have been confiscated.

The days passed quickly. After entering the dark and dark senior year of high school, Gao Chao still studied with Xiang Yekuo every day. He was also very partial to major subjects, so he made the right choice to study literature. His grades are much better now than before. But after all, his foundation was too poor, and he was ranked among the 20s and 30s in the class.

When the two were studying together, Xiang Yekuo asked Gao Chao if he had an ideal university. Gao Chao said that the Chinese Department of L University was very good and he wanted to apply there.

Xiang Yekuo didn't say anything after hearing this, and Gao Chao asked back where he wanted to take the exam.

Da Xiang said dullly: "My grades are not enough to allow me to choose as I wish, so let's see."