【World 3】━━ Professor Hannibal's Little Sheep ━━

3.1

Some people say that people have two sides; some people say that half of a man is a woman. Gao Chao's role this time is probably like this, and he can't survive more than two episodes.

During the day, he was a sweaty food delivery boy who didn't care about his image, but when he got home at night, he was a delicate and beautiful man who even washed his penis and balls separately, and he was also a cross-dressing master.

This is a ruthless and thrilling short article. It tells how the male protagonist hooked up with someone on an app and how he felt empty in his heart. Then he started looking for true love, but he witnessed the tragic death of his date again and again, and then met the police officer responsible for investigating the case. A story that generates emotions, the whole process is charming and full of murderous intent.

According to Gao Laoshi's original idea, there is a character like Professor Hannibal in this article, who is handsome, talented, personable, elegant and charming, and at the same time cunning and cold-blooded. He is a monster lurking in Q City, a devil in the dark night, a pervert who listens to classical music, tastes red wine, and tastes unknown meat.

However, this article is still a scam. Gao Laoshi thought a lot but wrote very little, and Professor Hannibal has not made much of an appearance in the background. His current role can be regarded as cannon fodder at best, but his death has something to do with Professor Hannibal.

Gao Chao turned twice in front of the mirror, looked at the flying skirt, and said to the system: "Brother Tong, do you think I'm beautiful?"

System: "Beautiful." Suddenly I felt a burst of electricity flowing through the processor. Is this the legendary feeling of "painful conscience"? It's really too cheesy.

Gao Chao looked left and right and felt that something was missing. As soon as he opened the drawer in the middle of the wardrobe, he instantly opened the door to a new world: "Wow!"

When the system looked inside, it was really a "sock"! The entire drawer was filled with candy-colored stockings.

Gao Chao almost had difficulty choosing, unable to choose from so many colors. He simply closed his eyes and grabbed a piece at random: "Brother Tong, I'm so excited. Is what I got pure white, passionate red, or the most alluring black silk?"

System: "It's a color unique to you."

Gao Chao opened his eyes and saw a pair of yellow stockings in his hand. Great, the decision is yours.

He spread out his hands and inspected them carefully. Not only were they beautiful and slender, they were at least white and soft, and the nails were clean and tidy, with no dead skin and barbs.

System: "Stand still and wear it."

Gao Chao: "Let me check if there is anything on my hands that might scratch the stockings."

System: "..." It seems that the host no longer needs any reminder or help, and has perfectly integrated into the character.

Gao Chao put on his stockings and stood in front of the mirror and took a look: "These two legs of mine..."

The color of the stockings is very different. It seems that even Gao Laoshi can't accept it. The system advised earnestly: "Don't think too much, the role requires it, just adapt as soon as possible."

Gao Chao didn't listen to what he said at all, and said excitedly: "This leg feels like it can last for a year. I can't even control how many times I watched it."

System: "..." I almost forgot that the host is a ruthless and ruthless man who has nothing to do but fuck himself.

Gao Chao carefully put on stockings, put on high heels again, adjusted his wig, then sat at the table and applied water and cream to his face. The skin feels so tender, so tender that you can pinch the water out of it, and it must be like this.