Final 3: The correct way to use a wheelchair

The air was full of embarrassment. Wang Heyong looked around and found that the client, Mr. Gao, had red eyes and a nervous expression. The man in the wheelchair had a cold aura and a gloomy expression. The Doberman held his plaster leg with one leg and bit like Shi Lezhi. . Combining the above pictures, he imagined a scenario in which evil forces forced their way into the house to bully a good client in broad daylight, and a loyal dog fought tooth and nail to protect his owner.

Xiao Wang is a young man with a strong sense of justice. He put down his takeout and strode forward to stop the two of them. He said honestly: "Mr. Gao, if you need help, just ask. Do you want me to help you 'invite' this person out?" ."

Gao Chao: "It's not like that..." Tie Hammer, you are overthinking.

Chi Jiu straightened his coat and asked politely: "Why do you think he needs your help?"

Wang Heyong frowned and said, "I thought you were going to do something to him."

Chi Jiu's mood was getting worse and worse, but his face was full of smile: "I really want to do something to him. Does this have anything to do with you?"

Although this man looked very imposing and well-dressed, he was sitting in a wheelchair after all. Wang Heyong thought that he could easily drive him away, so he took a step forward and wanted to hold the armrest of the wheelchair. Unexpectedly, as soon as he reached out, he was Chi Jiu grabbed it and twisted it in reverse.

Wang Heyong screamed and bent over. He was in so much pain that he couldn't speak and couldn't resist at all. Chi Jiu, on the other hand, was sitting in his wheelchair leisurely, looking at the wailing hammer with an indifferent expression.

Wang Heyong didn't expect the wheelchair man to be so neat and tidy. He, a tall man over 1.80 meters tall, could be subdued so easily, and felt sad and aggrieved.

Gao Chao had a dark streak and hurried over to rescue Wang Heyong and apologized quietly, explaining that he and Chi Jiu knew each other and had not been bullied. Wang Heyong held his wrist and glanced back before leaving. When he met Chi Jiu's cold eyes, he let out a macho cry in his heart and ran away quickly.

Gao Chao closed the door, turned to Chi Jiu and smiled: "Haha, are you hungry? The takeaway is here, why don't you eat something first?"

Chi Jiu stared at him, as if he wanted to eat someone: "Don't you want to explain?"

Gao Chao didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He walked over and squatted in front of the wheelchair, holding Chi Jiu's hand: "I met Wang Heyong by chance after I came to this town. I have no interaction with him at all in reality."

Their last world was very much like a parallel space. Unless they traveled through it like Gao Chao and Chi Jiu, even if they were exactly the same people in reality, they were still two different individuals.

Vice President Chi did not accept Teacher Gao's argument: "But if you order food in his store and ask him to deliver takeout to you, isn't this an intersection?"

Gao Chao took his hand and rubbed it on his cheek, narrowed his eyes and said, "I didn't know him before. If this counts as an intersection, then the old men who fish with me every day have an even greater intersection with me. Iron. I made it up casually at the time. There has never been such a thing as first love, and you still take it seriously." This petty man may be jealous.

Chi Jiu was dubious: "Then who is the person you have always liked, and why did you write about him in the article?"

Gao Chao blinked: "What on earth did you and mom talk about?"

Chi Jiu sat back in the wheelchair and said lightly: "I told her that Gao Chao and I wanted to be together and asked her to go through the formalities."