That kind? Weakness and naiveness are simply the catalysts for the desire to conquer. Lin Mingfei exerts some force to bend his fingers. See the little? Omega's delicate eyebrows also rose, as if he was holding his breath in addition to his heartbeat. He couldn't help kissing Xia Tong's cheeks and the corners of his lips again, then pressed Xia Tong's shoulder, took him into his arms, and gradually kissed the back of his neck.

Is the back neck still all? In the most vulnerable part of Omega, turning around the surroundings also made Xia Tong shiver. Is he more and more useful? He hugged Lin Mingfei tightly, like a cluster of branches? Osmanthus is full of fragrance.

"No tomorrow? Our schedule can stay in the hotel all day. Lin Mingfei left a faint tooth mark on his shoulder and neck, comforting in a low voice.

"That..." Xia Tongxiao? He asked, "Kiss and hug... Bite your neck again, will it be? Small? Is it a baby?

Lin Mingfei: "."

He seemed to have been pressed the pause button and didn't move.

Half a minute later, he loosened Xia Tong with a pale face and turned around? Go through your own luggage.

Xia Tong's clothes were messy, and the duck sat on the floor, with one end? Wu Shui looked at Alpha rummage through the box and cupboard. After rummage through his suitcase and then rummage through the hotel drawer, he finally found nothing. He fell by the bedside and cursed.

"What's the matter?" Xia Tong said in a confused way.

"Nothing." Lin Mingfei grabbed his head irritablely? Send: "This damn standard room... If I had known, I would have booked a big bed room."

"The standard room? A big bed room?" Xia Tong was even more confused: "Yes? What's the difference?"

"Of course? Generally, the big bed room will be ready--" Lin Mingfei said half of his words, which stopped abruptly, and the Adam's apple rolled up and down: "Forget it."

Xia Tong: "?"

He vaguely felt that Lin Mingfei wanted it? What is it? No? Bring, and? And the hotel hasn't yet? Provide.

"Do you want? What? I can buy it for you." He said.

Lin Mingfei: "... That's not necessary."

Do you want to go out to buy small ones? An umbrella? He is crazy to do that. The hotel they set this time is very close to the venue of the Expo Center for the convenience of travel, and it also belongs to the business district of the city center. I don't know if there is any? How much? Less? The flow of people, do you want? It was recognized by fans... Then I really can't eat it and leave.

Is this in Lin Mingfei's heart? Do you still have it? Yes, he only? It's regret. Why don't you regret it? Early? Yes? Foresight.

In his daze, Xia Tong has already done it with his hands and feet? Use? He climbed into bed and rubbed him greasy, little? Omega's marrow seems to know the taste, red face summary? Please: "Do I still want it? Kiss, pinch and hug..."

Lin Mingfei: "..."

He wants it too!! Doesn't he want to!!

But!! Only? It's too cruel to let kiss, pinch and hug but not let to do it to the end...

Lin Mingfei sighed and cruelly took Xia Tong's little? He pushed his head aside and changed the topic stiffly: "You've been hungry for a long time. I'll call room service for you. Food is the most important thing for the people. Eating a full stomach is the most important thing?"

The catering service of the hotel is very good, but? It was Lin Mingfei and Xia Tong who sat face to face, both chewing wax.

Yes? Lin Mingfei, who is basically right and wrong and ashamed, still pretends to be calm, but? Pure natural small? Omega almost engraved the four characters of "dissatisfaction" on his face, and gathered them twice in the middle of eating? Come on, I wanted to sit on Lin Mingfei's leg, but I was pushed away by Lin Mingfei.