Chapter 77 - Iida In Trouble!

Start from the beginning

"Same as what happened to you guys, I'm guessing," Kira replies, analysing her friends wounds.

Ochaco's suit has been torn at the shoulder. Looks like she has a small gash there too. Tsu has very small bleeding at the head - it's already crusted into her hair a bit. Midoriya has a mark on his cheek, but that's about it for him.

"But, your hand..."

"What about it?" Kira brings it up into view. Because it's covered in bandages, there's no telling what's wrong with it. "I just cut it on a sharp rock when we fell. Speaking of, where are we now, exactly?"

"I don't know," Midoriya replies, glancing around the building. "It's too dark to see anything."

"Well, that's why I'm here, isn't it?" Kira says confidently, getting to her feet.

With her left hand, Kira allows small orbs of green light to float from her fingertips, watching them lift until they're just above their heads. It brightens the room with an ominous green glow, their shadows playing off the walls with each step. To offer a bit more light, Kira lets her left arm glow green as well, acting as the torch for the group.

"It's about time I came in useful," Kira mutters to herself.

"This isn't going very well for us," Tsu remarks. "There's mounds of debris everywhere. I don't see a way for us to get out of here. Even the ceiling is blocked."

Kira raises her left arm, wincing slightly at her bruised and battered body, so her and the group can see the hole in which they fell through. Tsu's right - it's completely caved in.

"We just have to find another way out of here then," Kira says breathlessly.

"I know!" Ochaco announces. "Deku, why don't you use your super strength to blast the cement out of the way in one punch!"

Kira turns to her teammate, guiding the green orbs along with her to view Ochaco's face in the darkness. "That's probably not a good idea," she tells her. "This whole place is unstable. We can't go around punching more holes into the walls. We could risk the entire building to collapse on us and our classmates in here."

"Right," Ochaco says, her expression glum.

"In that case," Midoriya speaks up, turning to face the three girls. "We'll have to move the rubble piece by piece to make a path out of here." He turns to Ochaco. "If we use your zero gravity, it shouldn't take us too long."

"Leave it to m-"

"Hello!?"

A cry somewhere in the distance, bouncing off the walls of the collapsing structure interrupts the four of them and their planning.

"Hello!?" It sounds again. "I-Is anybody there?"

"That sounds like-"

"Momo!" Kira cuts Tsu off, rushing towards the sound.

It's hard to pinpoint it, her shrill voice echoing around the emptiness.

"Yaoyorozu!" Midoriya calls out. "Is that you? Where are you?"

"I-I don't know!" She replies, panic laced in her tone. "But, Iida's been hurt. Please hurry!"

"Over here!" Akira yells to the others. "Behind this pile!"

"Don't worry, Momo!" Ochaco tries to soothe their terrified friend. "We're coming to help you!"

"Hurry!" She urges again.

Kira commands her balls of light to stretch around the rubble, allowing Ochaco to see her hand in front of her face, at least. She wastes no time, quickly tapping each fragile cement block before passing it to Midoriya, then to Tsu and then to Kira.