Weird Laws #1-20

1. In Texas, it is illegal to threaten somebody with an UNLOADED gun.

2. In Australia, it is illegal to name any animal you plan to eat.

3. In Cannes, France, it is illegal to wear a Jerry Lewis mask.

4. In New Jerseys, answering a traffic cop who asks, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" by saying, "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you" is an automatic $300 fine.

5. In York, it is legal to kill a Scotsman within the ancient city boundary, but only if he's carrying a bow and arrow.

6. In London, it is illegal to flag down a taxi if you have the plague.

7. In Kentucky, it is illegal to paint your lawn red.

8. In Portugal, it's against the law to pee in the ocean.

9. In Italy, anyone considered "obese" is forbidden from wearing polyester.

10. In Minnesota, it is illegal to cross state lines with a duck on top of your head.

11. In Tennessee, it is illegal to carry skunks.

12. In Idaho, it is illegal to fish on a camel's back.

13. In Thailand, it is illegal to drive a car shirtless.

14. In Oregon, it is illegal to place a container filled with human fecal matter one the side of any highway.

15. In Virginia, it is illegal to tickle women.

16. In Marshalltown, Iowa, it is illegal for horses to eat fire hydrants.

17. In Israel, it is illegal to bring bears to the beach.

18. In Iowa, it is illegal for a one-armed piano player to perform for pay.

19. In France, it is illegal to kiss on railways.

20. In New Orleans, it is illegal for a woman to drive unless her husband is in front of the car waving a flag.