Funny Friend Sayings #1-10

Author's Note:

I have found a ton of funny friends quotes and decided to group them in their own grouping. I hope you enjoy and can laugh with your own friends about them.

sarahlet2999

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Good Friends don't let you to stupid things ... alone.

2. Best friends have conversations impossible to understand by other people.

3. Friends: -Can you make me a sandwich? - Okay. Best Friends: -Can you make me a sandwich? - You have legs you know the kitchen is.

4. You don't have to be crazy to be my friend ... but it sure helps.

5. We'll be friends 'til we're old and senile ... then we'll be new friends!

6. A true friends is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he/she knows you are slightly cracked.

7. A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move a dead body.

8. Waking up first: Friend's House: Sit there and wait for them to wake up. Best friends house: *smashes them with a pillow* wake up! I'm hungry.

9. We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up ... after I finish laughing.

10. Having those weird conversations with your friends and thinking if anyone heard us, we would be put in a mental hospital.