You know you're a Texan when... #11-20

10. You know you're a Texan when you have known someone who has a belt buckle bigger than your fist. (I know several people...)

12. You know you're a Texan when you have your own state pledge. (Shall I repeat it for you?)

13. You know you're a Texan when you know both of the seasons: hot and dead. (Seen and lived through them both.)

14. You know you're a Texan when you know conversational Spanish without having taken a class.

15. You know you're a Texan when you know everything tastes better with ranch dressing. (Most assuredly. Especially French fries.)

16. You know you're a Texan when you know five spices: salt, pepper, ranch dressing, BBQ cause, and ketchup. (You mean, there might be others?)

17. You know you're a Texan when you know people who keep guns in their trucks at all times. (Texas has the largest fleet of armed pickup trucks in the world. And we're very proud of it.)

18. You know you're a Texan when you know Texas can survive without the USA, but the USA can't survive without Texas. (*begins cheering Texas*)

19. You know you're a Texan when you know that you're not supposed to pronounce the "H" in the town "Humble". (Humble, Texas is the ultimate oxymoron.)

20. You know you're a Texan when you learn how to drive with two fingers in the summer. (Skill: Mastered.)