Chapter 396: Regressor Instruction Manual (2)

"What was that just now? What kind of man gets hugged like a princess?"

"You saw that?"

"Of course I saw it. Why did you even go out and snoop like that? I didn't think I had to tell you this, but your face is like a living provocation totem. And refrain from looking at him with bright eyes. That's why those types of novels are sold even during times of war. Did you know that the percentage of female soldiers coming back alive is really high in the State? I don't know if it's a joke, but they said they couldn't die because they had to wait for the next book. It's helpful, but you know better than anyone that getting caught up in useless talk is bad..."

"What novel?"

"You don't know?"

"I know, but what does that have to do with this..."

"Oh, no. It's nothing. You can be so slow sometimes."

"Huh?"

"You don't have to worry about it. Anyway, did you get hurt?"

"No. Thanks to someone, I'm fine."

"Take care of yourself. If it wasn't for Hyunsung... sigh. Nevermind, just look at the screen. We have to keep showing the GPS. It would be better for you to do this. You understand Hyunsung better than me."

"What screen is this?"

"It's a magic hologram for tactic Kim Hyunsung. It's in first-person because it's difficult to follow the movements with a normal camera. The basic route is decided... all you have to do is show the GPS, take coordinates, and set targets. You can help in other small areas if you think it's possible considering Hyunsung's abilities. You know this. I wanted to do it, but I think you can do it better. I have to look at other branches as well."

"You surely are prepared."

"To use a tallboy, you have to prepare for it. Obviously, he still has limitations in physical strength and magic power. It's better not to make him overdo it. I'll also focus on that because the enemy doesn't seem too easy."

"We're not being pushed back, right?"

"We're not, but... It's not that there are no anxiety factors at all. Right now, focus."

"Okay."

'She's definitely a successful bitch.'

It was enough to think about it.

I knew she was smart, but I never thought she would use that method.

Kim Hyunsung's first-person view. Considering that my instructions were being delivered, I thought it was like playing a game.

A game where I felt like I was botting.

I didn't have to control it. Our tactic weapon, Kim Hyunsung, automatically took care of the enemy.

'I think this is okay... No, it's awesome.'

Of course, Kim Hyunsung's judgment on the battlefield could be trusted.

He was dozens of times more experienced in battle than I was. It was clear that he knew how to fight and how to eliminate the target.

But the story was different when it came to war as large as the one we were waging.

Kim Hyunsung's vision was limited.

Unless they're looking down from above, nobody would know for sure how the overall war was going.

He could get isolated from getting agitated alone, or he might not be able to see where he needed support from.

It was my role to assist him.