Chapter 355: An Easy Elf, An Easy Elena (2)

'Isn't this too comfortable?'

It was going perfectly as planned, but it all felt so comfortable that I felt guilty.

Looking outward, I could see the guild members and elves still struggling. They were in trouble due to the sudden appearance of a monster.

'This is tricky.'

This was definitely tricky.

As Kim Hyunsung had, most of the main monsters in the Twisted Pond were demons. Even so, they were low-level demons that couldn't be compared with Belial, but this dungeon was not of a rare or common-grade.

It was definitely a dungeon that had received a legendary-grade, so it was only correct to think that a demon or monster of at least legendary-grade would appear.

It didn't make sense to compare with a mythic-grade creature in the first place.

If it was the mythic-grade that I had seen so far, it was at least three or four levels higher than a legendary-grade. In that sense, my semi-mythic-grade class, the Alchemist of Light, also had endless ways to use it, but the problem was that I couldn't research because I was only in bed recently.

It might take a while, but perhaps I should create a potion that would hit the system's walls.

'It's just a wish, but...'

My body was definitely comfortable, so my thoughts had begun to leak to one side.

The expedition members who were wordlessly fighting wouldn't even afford to do that.

This was because the demons' faces from at least heroic-grade or higher, and those who were fighting them looked quite serious.

There was anxiety on Park Deokgu and Yoo Ahyoung's faces, not to mention the facial expressions of Jung Hayan or others. Of course, trying to break through the difficult dungeon with the elves as quickly as possible made them look like that.

'It seems that they're not at ease anymore...'

Of course, the cause lay solely with me.

Even so, since Light Kiyoung, was suffering, they were under pressure to complete the attack quickly.

I was worried about what to do if an accident were to take place, but I had begun to feel relieved when I saw Kim Hyunsung - no, Kim Hyuna - effortlessly splitting the head of one of the demons.

About three hours since I started my comfortable journey in the rickshaw, Kim Hyunah was still smooth sailing.

As she continued to glance at me, Elena, who was in the same space as I was, slowly opened her mouth.

"You don't have to worry, Honorary Cardinal. Nothing bad will happen."

'It's not because of that, but...'

There was nothing bad about thinking that way.

"I would like to help them in any way... I am not comfortable lying here alone."

"No. As I said before, you should avoid going outside as much as possible. This Twisted Pond and the polluted magical power emitted by the demons are adversely affecting your soul. Moving rashly now will only make things worse. Blue is strong. The same goes for our Eberian Elune Knights. Nothing bad will happen."

"I am not doing this because I don't trust them..."

"You have to trust them. I'm sure your colleagues totally understand you."

'Of course, they do.'

"They will be able to reach the end of the dungeon without any problems. Please think of yourself first rather than the people outside. That way, your colleagues will also be able to fight relieved."