Chapter 332: Us in the Black World (5)

I was surprised at that moment.

I immediately felt like I was getting sucked in somewhere, and I had to watch the situation impatiently.

This couldn't be happening. Thoughts of something like this began to fill my head, and it was natural to think of this. What I honestly wanted to see was how things worked afterward.

I was also unable to capture all of the brigade members, and could not see their future actions.

I was most curious about what the hell Lee Jihye was doing there. I didn't think she would have just died in the first round, but I couldn't even imagine that she would be active in the brigade.

Of course, in the second round, Lee Jihye didn't join the brigade, and a brigade was not even created anyway. It was something I didn't need to know, but I couldn't help but be curious.

It was bothering me as it felt like I got cut off while watching a diorama. If I thought that the brigade may be secretly working, I got even more bothered.

It was not just empty speculation. Since there was no Jung Jinho, its power was inevitably weakening. However, the brigade members I actually checked were those with excellent fighting power and personality to say that they were incompetent to be unable to act just because they had no head.

Even if the brigade was not created according to the existing speculation, each of them might be working secretly.

I hated to wake up, but my eyes slowly started to open regardless of my will. I was looking forward to seeing anything else, but this seemed to end here. A familiar scenery that was different from the black world came into view.

'Fuck...'

The place I was lying down on was a bed. I thought I had a good time with Kasugano again this time, but it didn't seem like that. Yuno Kasugano was sitting in a chair and guarding my side.

"Did you get what you want?"

"About half... First, thank you. I guess I know why you said that. I think I can roughly know what the future you saw is..."

"I'm really, really glad that it helped."

"How long has it been?"

"It hasn't been so long. So... do you need time to organize your thoughts?"

She seemed to have noticed my troubled face.

"Should I leave you...?"

"No, you don't have to leave. Rather, is there a chance to see one more...?"

"I'm sorry. Master. That's impossible. K-Kill me, please. If you want to punish me, I'll accept it willingly..."

"No. It's okay. I didn't think it would be possible."

It seemed impossible to see the future or the black world repeatedly, regardless of whether it was okay for one's body.

Yuno Kasugano's power was an ability that went beyond reason. If I simply think about it, there is no way I can see it in succession. It's a pity, but I couldn't just keep hanging on to it, so for now...

'Shall I arrange them in chronological order?'

I thought it would be nice to retrace the story that went unruly. The first priority was to organize what Lee Kiyoung of the black world did after Park Deokgu died.

In time, it was like this.

- Lee Kiyoung of the black world entered the brigade after Park Deokgu died.

He didn't seem to have gone in with Yuno Kasugano, and it was the first place he went to. Naturally, he felt that he needed power at the time he had a goal. As the brigade was a group that perfectly fit the black world Lee Kiyoung was trying to do; it made sense that Lee Kiyoung had taken the risk to join.