Chapter 364: Light Kiyoung said, Let there be Light: and there was Light (2)

The light burst through from my creation.

The result that had already left the kit and entered the bottle was radiating such a brilliant light that I couldn't open my eyes properly. The way it constantly emitted light made me feel anxious, for some reason.

'Benignore didn't backstab me, right...?'

I felt like I was close to exploding due to the anxiety that was building up inside of me.

Of course, it was hard to imagine that the venerable Goddess Benignore would abandon me, a devout believer and a proud ally of Kim Hyuna, but it didn't mean I did not feel worried at all.

My anxiety only stemmed from the realization that not all transcendental beings were genuine in their actions. Take Elune, for example.

'No. Still, our Goddess Benignore is not that kind of being.'

She must have sacrificed a lot already, so she wouldn't backstab the devout believer so far. Perhaps she had added her own power to this creation to aid me.

I was nervous, but I was quite sure that this wouldn't explode.

"It's Elena-nim's divine power."

"I'm sorry?"

"Please keep sending divine power here. It will definitely work."

"O-Okay. Please leave it to me."

No further explanation was needed. She immediately nodded and shoved divine power into the bottle.

It was a solid fact that Elena's divine power was a little more concentrated than mine. As if she had received a golden egg, she continued to inject her divine power. I joined her in doing so.

Once again, the light began to burst.

I was a little scared whenever it would shake violently, but in the end, the sound I wanted began to resonate.

'As expected, I wasn't wrong. Long live, Goddess Benignore.'

[The combination of Light Bomb Potion, a semi-mythical-grade potion, was successful.]

[Magic power increases by 1.]

[Light Bomb Potion (Semi-mythic)]

[Alchemist of Light exclusive consumption item: Daily usage limit (3/3)]

[This is a unique potion that can only be activated by the semi-mythic class, the Alchemist of Light. Created by Goddess Benignore's consideration and Elena's sacrifice, this potion triggers a massive explosion of light that reacts to the user's enemies and allies immediately after instilling the user's divine power. Allies are immediately healed of serious injuries, but enemies remain exposed to the effects of the explosion. This potion can be used three times a day. P.S: Crappy bastard. This is really the last time. I've passed my limit.]

Nice! Nice! Sweet! Sweet!

"Lee Kiyoung, I think it's done. We did it. We did it!"

"Yes. I'm also seeing it, Elena-nim."

"I-It really... such a thing..."

"It's all thanks to Elena."

"No. This is the result of your achievements. Yes. The crystal of divinity surrounded by this pure light is your feat. You're really amazing. Really..."

"You're over complimenting me. I wouldn't have been able to make it if I were alone."

I also wanted to scream. However, it was hard to express my joy due to the situation.