Chapter 343: Crying Wolf (2)

There was no more time to be spent thinking.

This was because the situation had changed immediately after the ridiculous incident ended. After calming down Elena, who announced that she would follow me for a while, a strange silence circulated in the room.

"I don't know about the revelation and what's going on... but you're saying Hyung-nim might die?"

No wonder Park Deokgu opened his mouth. Jung Hayan also began to cry like a waterfall.

There was loud talking.

Kim Hyunsung also seemed to be greatly agitated. His face, tightly biting his lips, was exactly the same as the face he showed last time.

'Was my performance too enthusiastic?'

Upon seeing this, tremendous regret dominated me.

The elven aides took Princess Elena, who was still showing a determined face, and more silence fell in the room.

'It wasn't supposed to be like this. This is bad...'

It was then that Kim Hyunsung opened his mouth.

"Can other people go out for a while? I have something to talk about with Kiyoung. Oh, if it's okay, please stay, too, Deokgu. Hyejin, take care of Hayan, please."

I felt like he was going to say something serious. The Blue guild members, as well as the priests and Oscars, began to leave.

Seeing that Park Deokgu was left behind, it seemed as if he wanted to persuade me at any cost.

However, it was not nice to even talk about this.

"Uh, what should we do? Wouldn't it be better to keep asking for it for now?"

"..."

"..." ..."

"That's ridiculous. What would the princess of a country gain to be in charge of treating me? Even if she says she wants to, it will undoubtedly be a problem on Eberia's side. You don't have to worry too much. You too, Hyunsung. You don't have to keep in mind what happened just before."

"It's not something to be saying so easily, Kiyoung-ssi."

"Hyunsung Hyung-ssi is right. It's not that easy to decide. Whether you get down on your knees or think about another way, it is only right to continue to seek treatment from Elena for now."

"It's useless."

"This is not useless."

'Sh*t.'

Things got a little complicated. Although I felt sorry for Park Deokgu, who was talking with tears, I couldn't let Elena stay here.

Kim Hyunsung was constantly looking at me with a firm expression. He seemed to be looking for a way to do something, but he frowned even more as the answer wasn't coming out.

Kim Hyunsung would also agree with me to some extent. It was easy to say, but the Three Kingdoms Alliance itself could not happen if we were to do something wrong.

Of course, it would be an expanded interpretation, but a very small thing could distort political relations.

"Can't she stay? The elf princess is saying she would stay, too, so what's wrong?"

"That's why I said it wasn't that simple."

"I don't care if it's a simple matter or whatever! Hyung-nim is about to die, and how isn't that a big deal now? If the State officially asks her to take care of you for at least a few months, they will certainly listen to it."