Chapter 216: Cute Revenge (1)

Each person valued different things. In my case, I valued survival.

I thought getting on Kim Hyunsung's bus was my top priority, and I moved desperately to survive with my lack of talent. I threw the dice and visited Cha Hee-ra, risking my life, and even had to beat a crazy old man who didn't have the right disposition.

I knew that I shouldn't belittle other people, and I knew that I shouldn't ignore the different values ??each of us had, but honestly, Yoo Ahyoung's worries didn't really touch me.

'I understand, but...'

Of course, I could understand. She was now in her early twenties.

She needed a safe place to put her mind since she was risking her life all the time in a place where there were all kinds of monsters. It certainly had merit.

First of all, the promise of being lovers contributed to each other's mental stability.

I couldn't understand all of Yoo Ahyoung's thoughts, but perhaps the reason she was able to withstand the tutorial dungeon was that there was someone who she could mentally depend on.

'In my case, is it possible to project it onto Kim Hyunsung?'

I could also remember the stability I felt from our warm returner. It may be a little different from Yoo Ahyoung, but if I were to think about struggling not to fall off of Kim Hyunsung...

'Now I can understand...'

Things had just gotten a lot more interesting.

If a third party realized that Kim Hyunsung was a returner and that third party tried to take Kim Hyunsung from me, I would go crazy.

As I glanced at my side, I could see Yoo Ahyoung looking nervous.

"Are you really okay with this?"

"Yes. It's okay. I'm a little sorry for Oppa, but... Listening to Deokgu Oppa, there are a few things that bother me. I want to check it with my own eyes."

"You may be a little shocked..."

"I can bear it. Would I not be seeing his true nature? And the conversation will be inaudible to other people, right?"

"Yes. I'm sure of it. Of course, it won't work for those sensitive to magic or warriors with acute senses, but this is a training center. At best, only the instructors will be able to see or hear us. The attack team won't be able to see it, too."

"It's incredible—this thing called magic. You can even make your body transparent. No, in this case, isn't the Instructor Jung Hayan the best one at this sort of thing?"

"No one else can handle this kind of magic so perfectly."

In addition to attack magic, if there were another kind of magic that Jung Hayan could do well, it would, of course, be stalking magic.

Jung Hayan was a specialist who had unrivaled authority in such types of magic as location tracking, invisibility, and sleep magic. She was so good that even Magic Guild said that we should open up a school in honor of her.

'She must have even developed magic that I did not know about.'

It was just a hypothesis, but considering that she was even checking my heartbeat, it was a probable story.

"Anyway, it would be better to wait. Let's wait while chatting."

"Do you think he will come?"

"Trainee Yoo Ahyoung should hope for that person not to come."

It was already not a good thing to come to an empty classroom after the class was over.

"Yes..."

As the prospect of giving up made itself known to me, the door of the lecture room opened.