Chapter 324: Hero of Laios (3)

"Guild Master. Guild Master! Ye-ri, have you seen the Guild Master?"

"I don't know, either. I wanted to ask uncle Ki-mo... but is this really a dangerous situation? Somehow... last time, with... er... uncle Deokgu was..."

"Ahem. It will be this time. You shouldn't think that way, Yeri-ssi. No matter how Vice Guild Master... even so, now..."

"Oh. Right... sorry. I was wrong. Worrying first rather than doubting. Right. I think I have become weird, thinking too much these days. It seems I've been contaminated... I'm sorry."

"It would be better to apologize to the Vice Guild Master. Rather than that, w-what should we do. I can't see the Guild Master..."

"Ahn Ki-mo-ssi."

"Ah, Sun Hee-young-nim! You've come at the right time. Have you seen the Guild Master?"

"He went out first. Immediately after the video started... with Dialugia, he might be able to arrive after his business is over..."

"I see. Does he have another compromise...?"

"He doesn't, but I decided to go straight to Laios with Hyejin. We'll leave in an hour."

"I'm sorry?"

"After canceling all schedules held in the guild, all party members will head to Laios. We will not accept disagreements. That is all."

"Oh. Yes. Okay. I will also pass it on to Ah-young and Chang-ryul."

"Then, please."

"..."

"..."

"Er, Sun Hee-young."

"Yes."

"You don't have to worry too much. The Vice Guild Master will be safe."

"Yes. T... Thank you."

* * *

"Holy Pope."

"You useless things! You useless things!"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Is the Honorary Cardinal... Honorary Cardinal still dying? Still... why... why! Until things get to this point! What are the Holy Knights doing?! Where and what were the Templars doing?!"

"The Templars have not yet received the signal... a-and since the safety of other cardinals, and Your Holiness is a priority... they had no choice but to stay in the State."

"So... So, you mean they stayed still even though Honorary Cardinal was fighting until the point where he couldn't stand up?! You stupid thing! So you left him alone until he looks like that now?! You stupid things! You stupid things!"

"Holy Pope..."

"Shut up! Useless garbage! When you guys were arguing over the table here, the Honorary Cardinal was alone against the demon. Without anyone knowing, he was fighting the darkness. If the Honorary Cardinal dies, I will not remain still. No! I will go directly. Right now! Directly! I will stand by him until he wakes up!"

"You must keep your seat, Holy Father. Even Honorary Cardinal wouldn't want Your Holiness to move. It takes more than a few days, even flying with a griffon. He'll be fine. I'm sure Honorary Cardinal Lee Kiyoung will be safe. Surely..."

"No. Then... bring Honorary Cardinal here..."

"I was told that he should be as comfortable as possible. We are also saddened... by not being in Laios now. But even if the Honorary Cardinal had been here, he would have said that Your Holiness must remain in the State."