Chapter 331: Us in the Black World (4)

There was no need to be shaken.

It was the same as when it happened with Park Deokgu. I knew I didn't need to be shaken, but the shock was pretty big.

Still, this was the last image of the person I was fond of. There was no way it wouldn't be painful.

No, I didn't even know that I was going to be this shaken.

Of course, it was true that I had gotten affectionate, but there were times when Jung Hayan made me annoyed, so it wouldn't be strange to feel such a difference.

Anyway, my head was burning.

This was the second round. It just wouldn't happen in my timeline.

I knew it wasn't appropriate to be too immersed, but it was annoying that I was being forced to get immersed repeatedly.

The current Jung Hayan was spending her days very happily, so she was indeed different from the first round. It felt like I was stabilizing my mind and body when I breathed a little bit.

In the meantime, what was very flustering was that I was really paying for the sins I made. Fuck.

A joke had, indeed, become a reality.

It was correct to think that I had committed an indescribable amount of sins, not simply a mistake.

Because of the circumstances, it was no different from driving Jung Hayan to the end of a cliff and urging her to jump down the cliff.

But now that I thought that I was being punished, I started to get more and more flustered.

In fact, I was responsible for 80 percent for why Jung Hayan was in this condition, but it was a small citizen's way of thinking that if others were being blamed, I would be the one to blame.

When I clicked my tongue for the rush of bitterness, the scenery surrounding me changed once again.

The most recent connection with Kasugano felt like I saw quite a lot, but this time, too.

I didn't know if it was because I helped, but I could only explain that I was lucky this.

It seemed that the scenes I was going to see now would be the fastest thing in time.

What happened shortly was after Park Deokgu died.

The moment I saw myself from the black world very lean and full of spite, that thought began to shake my mind.

I couldn't figure out where on earth I was heading or where I was in the black world.

It looked like an underground waterway, and in a way, it also looked like an abandoned dungeon.

However, it couldn't be helped to be unkind when looking at the black world. One thing was certain. The place I was heading to right now was not a good place.

No matter how I thought about this, it didn't make sense to arrive at a land flowing with honey and milk after passing such a place.

As expected, a voice began to come from one side of the darkness.

'Long time no see. So... you're Lee Kiyoung? I'm sorry for the confusion. I can't remember people's names well...'

'No. It's fine.'

'I thought you wouldn't look for me anymore... No, honestly, I never thought you would be alive. It's nice to see you like this.'

'Something happened. Well... I don't think you want to know about it.'

'You are right. It doesn't matter how you are alive. Why did you come to this place? A few years ago, you definitely rejected my offer... Oh, come to think of it, is the big man dead?'