Chapter 209: An Ominous Feeling (1)

"That crazy, tiny fox-eyed bastard!"

"Don't cause useless problems, Han Sora."

"He's so annoying. So annoying! He thinks he's so important... An alchemist who makes potions! How... dare... he lecture me?!"

"I told you not to cause trouble. This is not the tutorial dungeon. We may have been the kings there, but here we are newcomers. No matter how you think, it's only right to submit as much as possible."

"We are newcomers, meaning, new recruits that would be getting offers from large guilds."

"It has not been confirmed yet. We don't know anything until we stamp the contract. We only got an initial offer, and we still have to show how much we grow, and there's the demonstration at the training center. Some guilds even say they do separate entrance tests, so don't worry about anything else except your training. Of course, it's not that I don't understand how you're feeling..."

"You should know since you've taken that bastard's class, too!"

"I don't know... Him looking down at someone from above was not very pleasant, but his personality in itself did not seem to be a problem. It was a realistic story, so I didn't get offended. Of course, what happened in our class didn't happen in yours, so it wasn't such a coercive atmosphere... The other instructors were also treating him respectfully."

"Go figure. He's the boyfriend of instructor Jung Hayan, hence the treatment."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. That fox-eyed bastard is Jung Hayan's boyfriend... She definitely made that flying sword. She's one of the best wizards in the big city. Wouldn't she be able to make a sword like that? That bat-like foxy man... It's clear that he's having an easy life because he got lucky with a woman."

"I don't know..."

"I can't stand it, Oppa."

"Well, it doesn't really matter what you do, but at least you'd better make sure you don't do any harm to us. I have an ominous feeling for some reason."

"What?"

"That person named Lee Kiyoung. Even if I try to figure out who he is, nothing comes out. The instructors also seem to be careful about what they say."

"These are the Red Mercenary Instructors. They don't accept personal questions. You must have mistaken it."

"I don't know... I wish I were mistaken... It seems that they don't want to intentionally leak information, and anyway, I don't know. You can go find out. Honestly, I can't afford to care about this. Just thinking about the entrance test right now gives me a headache."

"My God. You babbled that we were forever one in the tutorial dungeon, but..."

"Situations change. Stop caring about useless things, and focus on the entrance tests and the demonstration. All the other kids are crazy about it. It's also time to grow up."

"Save it. I'll do it myself."

"Just don't do any harm to us."

"I said I got it!"

Of course, the situation would be annoying.

'Forever one, my ass...'

I thought my colleagues back in the dungeon would help, but it turns out that I was mistaken.

In fact, I didn't expect much, but I didn't think they would show such a cold reaction.

'They are all stupid.'

I felt frustrated. These guys weren't using this opportunity properly.

'Do we really need to submit, just like that?'