Chapter 203: Heroes Are Made (1)

I had definitely ordered Lee Jihye to do this properly.

'It would be nice to make it feel like a real crisis... If it feels too awkward, it won't work.'

'Isn't it just enough to neutralize your party? It won't have a chance if it's a common guild member.'

'Ah, you think so?'

'Hmm...The executives are busy right now...I don't think it will change much if I send one executive... I'll just do this on my own. I can't help it. I don't know if it will work or not, but if the deal goes well, you will probably get satisfactory results.'

'Do you have some people in mind?'

'It's a secret. Please just wait and see.'

Obviously, I was not expecting something to this extent. I had never doubted Lee Jihye's ability to handle work.

I knew she would have prepared some great event, but I couldn't even imagine that she would bring the master of the guild she belonged to. It was easy to understand what kinds of conditions were offered.

She must have decided to participate in this event on the condition of meeting Kim Hyunsung.

Of course, it was undeniable that Lee Jihye's work was perfect.

'But...'

Once again, she did it too well.

"Run!!"

After receiving the wave of magical power and the murderous aura right in front of him, Park Deokgu's reaction was natural.

Of course, all of us here could be classified as strong. We had Jung Hayan and Kim Ye-ri, and even Park Deokgu, who had the lowest specs, had also achieved tremendous growth compared to most people.

However, this definitely did not indicate that we would be able to defeat her.

"W-what is this all of a sudden..."

"Hyung-nim! Run quickly! Quickly!"

Seeing his distressed expression meant that he cared about my safety, but assuming that this was not acting, I could understand why he was raging like that.

This was different from when I ran into Cha Hee-ra. Back then, the balance had been maintained with the presence of Kim Hyunsung and Cho Hyejin, plus the fact that Cha Hee-ra could still distinguish me as her ally.

Now alone, Park Deokgu would not be able to hold the front lines. He must have also realized this, hence his current attitude, but he had also grown stronger compared to that one time.

Reflexively, Jung Hayan chanted a spell, and Kim Ye-ri readied her dagger and began to watch out for the woman, who was currently looking at us coldly.

'Fuck... What if that really is a brigade?'

Looking at the covered woman with Mind's Eye, I could confirm that it was indeed Park Yeon-joo, and yet...

'I feel scared.'

Not only did she disappear from view in an instant, but seeing her materialize while running towards us proved to be a horrifying sight.

"Oh!!"

Because since there was a certain distance between us, Jung Hayan's spell reached her first.

Baang! Along with the sound, dozens of spells begin to pour out toward Park Yeon-joo.

Though they all intended to track her down, she continued to rush toward me, blocking all attacks with the one dagger she was holding.

Since Hayan's magic had been thrown for exploration purposes, it would be hard to affect her.