Chapter 257: There's No Bad Dragon in the World (5)

'There is a high probability of a strong rejection reaction at first.'

Dr. Kang Hyun-wook's voice rung in my ears.

Anyone could tell that Dialuria was angry right now. When I glanced back at her, I saw tears running down her eyes.

She looked a little scary, staring at me while snorting. I felt perplexed, not knowing what she would try to do. Dialugia also looked disconcerted, not expecting Tol To-ri to react in this manner.

However, Tol To-ri had not tried to ram into her mother, which meant she still had some reason in her left. It wasn't too late to fix her attitude.

If she showed such animosity right in the beginning, I would have to think about how to solve this problem more seriously.

"How are you, Tol To-ri?"

"Kieeek!"

I had to say hello to Tol To-ri after saying hello to Dialugia.

Kang Hyun-wook's solution was that, whatever I did, I should let her know that her mother was my priority.

She kept panting and running as if asking me to look at her, but I didn't show any reaction other than giving her a slight pat on the head. I then turned back to Dialugia.

"Have you eaten?"

Though I wanted to be more informal, this was more comfortable for me. Dialugia, on the other hand, showed less effective acting than I did.

'Of course, she would react this way.'

Right now, even I, upon seeing Dialugia's friendly appearance, felt awkward. Of course, her appearance, polymorphed as a human, was beautiful enough, but the reality was that she wasn't my type.

Of course, it would be the same for her, who harbored a very normal characteristic. Naturally, it was difficult to act in such a situation.

"No. I was waiting for you so we can eat together."

"What about Tol To-ri?"

"Not yet..."

"We should have a simple meal."

"But I have prepared something because you were coming. Let's come in."

Our exchange was so awkward that it was enough to drive me crazy.

Seeing Dialugia all dressed up and acting friendly only emphasized this. Her hair, which was well-groomed around her big horns, was swaying more today, and it felt like she applied something on her skin that was not necessarily makeup but made her glow all the same.

She had also tried to put on a nice outfit. All in all, I could see that she had done her best to imitate the fashion sense of the young women wandering around Lindel Square. Though it didn't suit her very much, she still looked undeniably beautiful.

She must have been shocked to hear that Tol To-ri didn't think of her as a charming woman.

'Obviously so.'

When I thought that her human form had changed this much, I wondered what her dragon form would look like. Though I was not knowledgeable enough to evaluate the dragons' beauty standards, I knew her black scales must be shining.

In any case, this non-standard family began to spend time together slowly, maintaining a little awkward atmosphere.

In the meantime, Tol To-ri was constantly trying to divert my attention using small, melee attacks, but as advised, I did not give more attention than what was necessary.

Of course, it didn't mean I didn't react at all. I would give her a little pat or brief praise, but that was all. I was careful not to show an enthusiastic reaction.