Chapter 381: Holy War (1)

'It's not going as planned.'

-Die!

-...

-Die! Traitor!

-...

-Die!!!

'Savage... So, so savage.'

Yev Karina looked virtually like a demon's servant through the Goddess' Mirror.

Striking the head of a revered priest in the Republic with the statue of look like a psychopath killer to anyone's eyes.

I knew it would not be hard for people to believe that she was a member of the brigade from the first round. No, not only the brigade.

No one could deny that she indeed looked like a demon's servant. Even Belial would laugh out loud if he were to witness this scene.

'That's a good stuff, good stuff.'

Not only were her face and clothes covered with blood, but her hair was in a messed up craze.

This was no different than a criminal caught in the act.

In fact, it was a little different from what I had originally intended, but this wasn't all that bad, either. If it were as it was, the Bishop Priest's death, who had been moving for justice, would not have happened.

He would be useful, too.

'The Senior Bishop Priest moved too early.'

It seemed that the sacred wine did not fit the taste of the Senior Bishop Priest.

I had explained that it was an urgent situation, but I hadn't expected him to move in such a hurry. I had refrained from using this tactic as much as possible because of this kind of side effect, but...

'Since she was someone qualified I met after a long time...'

It would be unfortunate to send him off empty-handed.

It wasn't that I wasn't worried, but the result itself wasn't bad, apart from what I had been worried about.

Anyway, the enemy's commander was almost dead, and the Republic's soldiers had come in at the right time.

This meant that confusion could not possibly be avoided.

The Bishop Priest's desperate martyrdom would soon spread within the unit.

Everyone would see the truth through the Goddess' Mirror, even if they were to try to hide and conceal the demon minion's identity, to say the least.

In fact, I didn't even need to do anything else.

Even at this moment, several sounds were being heard from the inside. He must have preached to the priests under his command to some extent.

'The priests of the Republic are also quite good.'

I felt stupid upon having looked down on them in the past. It was also true that I doubted that they would be a little different from the ones from the State.

However, I could once again confirm that everyone felt the same way about God. This siege had gotten easier, thanks to the Bishop Priest's ultimate sacrifice.

As I looked outside, I could see the soldiers preparing for the fight. I really wanted to fight together, but I still felt too comfortable within the safe confines in the rear.

'I have to do things like speech.'

Just in time, I started to hear a slow knocking on the door.

As I walked outside, I saw Elena waiting for me. Naturally, it felt like this was the first time that I had seen her after a long time.