Chapter 351: Kim Hyuna (1)

'I don't know if that pig bastard is helpful or not.'

He could be helpful in decisive moments, but he could also be a blow to unexpected situations.

This was the moment where I could finally hear the words that Kim Hyunsung had returned from his mouth. He must have worked very hard.

It was evident that he was trying to unlock the treasure chest impulsively without even knowing it in a subtle atmosphere. This short break would give Kim Hyunsung time to think again.

While I was driving him into the wall, an obstruction came out. Of course, it was not the time to say that it was too late.

'It's still possible.'

Naturally, I opened my mouth while looking at Kim Hyunsung immediately.

"What you were trying to tell me...?"

"..."

"..."

"No, it's nothing."

'Damn.'

"I think it's better to tell you later. Others seem to be waiting, too, and some problems need to be solved right now."

'I knew it. Fuck, I knew it.'

I wanted to ask one more time. However, I couldn't just ask too openly. It was unfortunate, but...

'I guess I could be satisfied with this much?'

In fact, just having thought about revealing the truth at least once was a big achievement to me. I think I knew how he trusted me just by trying to reveal a secret that would be too difficult to tell anyone.

The first attempt was made, so the second and third attempts would appear a little easier. There was still a feeling of stickiness around my mouth, but I had to let the train go for now.

"Yes. Then next time..."

"..."

I noticed a slight nod. As Kim Hyunsung opened the door, I saw the guild members looking at this side, turning their heads.

Of course, the most noticeable person was Park Deokgu, who had shouted loudly. He looked happy for some reason, but it was a face that I wanted to smack.

Jung Hayan, Sun Hee-young, and Cho Hyejin, who had also been hanging around, also had smiles blooming.

"What's going on, Deokgu?"

"It would be faster to hear from Elios than me. Ahem. It's good news."

Despite Park Deokgu's words, Kim Hyunsung looked quite nervous. It was then that Elios, who was talking with other elves from behind us, opened his mouth.

"I think I have a few things to tell you. First, I would like to apologize again and again for the rudeness from before."

'How many times is he going to apologize?'

It seemed like he was really sorry. Well, it was understandable since the elves were known to have a soft personality, but at this point, I was a little tired of it. Anyway, he started opening his mouth with a rather serious expression. There was no need to explain that everyone's eyes were focused on him. From now on, his answers would determine the path to our party.

"I just received an edict from my father."

"..."

"To start with the conclusion..."

"..."

"My father decided to accept the Blue Guild's proposal positively."

'Whoa...'