Chapter 284: Please, Revolutionize (3)

"Honorary revolution, my ass."

"I'm sure that's what she's aiming for. I can see what she's thinking. After stabilizing the imperial people who will rise for the revolution, the nobles that united with the Second Princess will pressure the existing vested interests to change the system. Saying the line, 'This is the will of the imperial people!' There is nothing I can think of other than that. Charlotte wouldn't want the imperial people to spill blood."

"It sounds good to hear. Bloodless revolution, honorary revolution."

"Don't you like it? Again, would it be better to stick to the First Princess and accuse the Second Princess of treason?"

"I won't do that. You're not supposed to work with such a stupid person, to begin with. So, all other options are out of the question. The revolution will go on."

"Are you going to go along with the beat?"

"No. It's a little different from the direction Charlotte wants. What I want is not an honorary revolution, but a revolution made by completing the struggle. There is a difference between a revolution being led by the citizens and the Second Princess. I'm not saying this because I was caught by surprise, Nuna. When things are done, Charlotte will surely remain as the symbol of the Empire. Even in the course of the honorary revolution, it is a nuisance to prevent the Republic from jumping on the bandwagon... The longer you drag this on, the more disadvantages you get. It means that it'll eventually become impossible to negotiate."

"They must have a meaning, too. You're not just trying to do it because you're upset, right?"

"I'm not trash enough to spill innocent imperialists' blood simply because I'm upset. It's just about 2% of the reason, but it is inadequate, so I would like you to think that there are other reasons."

"I do not know. You're trashy enough as it is... No, it's because you're a cool, disloyal man."

"The symbol of the Empire will be Oscar, not Charlotte."

"Ohhhhhh! So, until the end, you will remain as a non-elected leader. This is good news."

"To be honest, it's a little funny."

"What?"

"I don't know if she thought I was going to blow something and stop the imperial people from getting up. I'll show her. If she thinks I'll stop at Sacred Democracy, she's mistaken..."

"She must be expecting you to use the press. She will be prepared for it. The Second Princess has a good image, so she will fix it immediately after you blow something lukewarm. Do you have something good?"

"That's a secret. Have a guess. You can look forward to it."

"It's hard. It is still impossible to commercialize it, but I'm expecting you to use that magic hologram, but... the content in it will be a problem. To finish it in a short period, the entire continent would have to watch it. And to make the people angry, it won't be possible to do with an ordinary content... Did you even film a nobleman beating up a commoner? Or did you film Charlia's usual behavior? Actually, did you even have time to shoot...? Oh! That was what you ordered Hayan to do. That means that the invisible eyes you mentioned earlier meant..."

"That's correct. I won't tell you the content, though."

"It's a bad hobby. Well, as you prepared it, I won't worry about the content. And it would be good to quickly decide who will play the role of the Democratic Fighter Oscar. I think it's important that you don't give them time to prepare and rush over. Anyway, I'll be leaving, Oppa. I have work to prepare. Oh! And this is from Deokgu. It looks like it also contains a letter, but read it before you go to soothe that crazy bitch."