Chapter 291: Half-baked Revolution (6)

"Where are you going in such a hurry, Your Majesty?"

'Nice one.'

This was a very fun situation.

Naturally, a pleasant smile had formed on my face.

I wanted to applaud to the Emperor and the nobles.

'They were running away.'

I thought that I should also give a reward to Jung Hayan, who had caught the Emperor right in the act of doing so. In fact, I did predict this to some extent.

Even historically, in the face of a national crisis, the first ones to run away were always those who possessed vested rights.

There were only a few people who calmly met their end, or stayed with the people.

Of course, there was no way that the nobles holding a deep-rooted evil festival with that stupid Emperor could make such a beautiful choice.

'It's not that I don't understand...'

I could understand that the head of a group should be safe.

However, it was entirely their responsibility to see how people accepted their behavior.

The soldiers' faces, who now looked at the Emperor with a dejected expression, was now reflected in the Goddess mirror.

'The timing is not bad, too.'

They dropped the weapons one by one while staring blankly at Dialugia.

In fact, dragons were not invincible.

They fought in an uncomfortable state, but the people who actually gathered at Castle Rock had pressured Dialugia to the point of death.

In a little more detail, they had only accomplished this thanks to the villain who had taken her child as a hostage, but this in itself could already be considered a victory.

Even the hard leather of a dragon would be pierced when it was hit by magic, or a sword containing magic power.

Although their basic resistance was strong, dragons also had a limit of stamina and endurance.

However, her strength was not important. Her value and symbolism were even more important.

Although she did what I told her to do, I heard Dialugia's voice talking to me as if she still harbored some doubts.

[We're in the middle of the enemy's line... are you really okay with this?]

'Sure. If I wanted to fight properly in the first place, I could just shoot your Breath or shoot from a distance. Why would I come all the way here? Our wizards will protect us against small attacks. You don't have to step on the humans here and kill them. You just need to shout and to look cool.'

[I don't feel good about it. I feel like I've become an attraction for everyone to see...]

'You're mistaken, Dialugia. It would be more appropriate to call it an object of awe, not an attraction. So you just have to put in some magical power and cry once more with a growling sound. If you can do anything like that, then please do.'

[You must keep the promise.]

'Of course.'

It wasn't that a transparent dragon would appear somewhere, but Dialugia cried vigorously again anyway.

"Groooooaaaarrr!"

Hearing that sound, some soldiers began to fall into confusion.

The impact was enough to stir the Civil Revolution side, which I had told them in advance, to go crazy.