Chapter 202: Lee Ki-young's Prank (3)

In a way, Jung Jinho was the biggest victim in the second timeline. Had the future flowed as it was, Jung Jinho may have founded the Murder Brigade by now.

'Perhaps he could have become the real owner of Juliana...'

Of course, I didn't know if they would have the same affinity, but this did not matter now.

Anyway, the answer as to how I knew all this was easy.

'Because I saw it.'

I didn't actually see it. In the conversation between Lee Kiyoung and Park Deokgu in the first timeline, it wasn't hard to deduce the fact that I had been in contact with the brigade at the time.

It seemed that I didn't join because of Park Deokgu, but I personally got close to Jung Jinho.

The Murder Brigade was an unofficial clan that would be created in the next year or two. Though I didn't have any detailed information, I knew one thing for sure. Since this was a clan built around Jung Jinho, it would not appear in the second timeline.

I was only borrowing the name of Murder Brigade under the fictitious murderer clan's name, but it certainly still felt cold.

'Even if the guy is not here, the members aren't going anywhere, so it's not like there is no chance of being created...'

However, I knew that without Jinho, they wouldn't have much of an impact.

Meanwhile, Ahn Ki-mo continued talking, and even I attentively listened.

"Murder Brigade?"

"That's right."

"You mean there are such guys found near Lindel?"

"Yes. Although they regularly patrol at the city level, the Murder Brigade's own technique is so secretive. I know that our guild still hasn't caught their tail. Of course, a little time has passed since then, but we still have to be careful."

"Oh, did they ever show up recently?"

"If so, I wouldn't have joined you guys. Hahaha."

"That's fortunate..."

It was interesting watching Ki-mo assured him that nothing would happen anymore right after raising the tension this much. After all, one had to throw the bait in order to catch the fish.

Ahn Ki-mo's naturalness at acting was a stark contrast to Jung Hayan and Kim Ye-ri, who were both spouting out fearful remarks with painfully stoic expressions.

"Don't worry too much, Deokgu. It happened a long time ago... Just be careful, because anything can happen. Isn't that right, Ki-mo-ssi?"

"Yes, it's been a long time. Of course, it doesn't mean that it wouldn't..."

Park Deokgu, who was responsible for the safety of the party members, spoke quickly.

"What's on your mind?"

Without a doubt, he had taken the bait. Upon seeing this, Ahn Ki-mo sent a subtle signal back to me, confirming what I already knew. Things were going well so far.

"Ah. It's no big deal. You really don't have to worry about it, Deokgu."

"I'm asking because I'm really curious, Ki-mo-ssi."

"This is because the frequency of disappearance cases has increased a bit recently."

"Disappearance... cases?"

"Yes. Of course, it's not a remarkable number. It usually just happens annually."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Anyway, they'll definitely lessen if you can train the new recruits right. Usually, their stats increase explosively in the first year of entry..."