Chapter 356: An Easy Elf, An Easy Elena (3)

'Good. It's good.'

It seemed like something had just passed, but I didn't pay much attention to it. This was because what was important at this moment was Elena's reaction.

She looked to be speechless, but then, she took her breath as if she was so relieved by my normal condition.

It seemed to me that she was very surprised by the sudden situation.

Her ears were trembling, and her emerald hair was sweaty, but she thought it was more urgent to take care of me than to take care of herself.

"Are... are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm okay, Elena."

"I'm glad. I'm really glad."

This turned out to be a pretty good event.

Looking at her reaction, the result didn't seem to be bad either. I think it had been a little impulsive, but there's certainly merit.

Elena had a legendary-grade class and legendary-grade attribute with magic power and luck stats over 90. She was talented with her innate quality of magic, and she was someone who was expected to have a powerful impact on the Kingdom of Eberia.

If it were before, I would have tried to bring her to my side at any cost.

I hadn't been much hung up on talents because my life had improved a lot by now, but being able to take her as a pet was a good enough reason to take on the risk.

The dice had been thrown in a very easy way. Since I had decided to move, it was better to do it properly.

"You don't look well... did anything happen? Maybe you're feeling worse..."

"No. It's nothing like that. Yes. It's not that, but... Yes. Yes... Absolutely not. Rather, how do you feel right now?"

"I don't know. I feel a little more comfortable than usual."

"Is that true?"

"Yes."

"I... see."

"I don't know how on earth this happened, but thank you."

"What?"

"It's just that you've stayed with me like this again."

"Ah... Yes. It's nothing. I just did what I had to do."

"Perhaps Elune's revelation..."

"Yes?"

"It looks like it really exists."

"..."

"Actually, I was a bit aware that I had only days left to live, Elena-nim."

"What? You knew...?"

"Of course, I couldn't diagnose what exactly it was, but it was constantly sending signals here and there. In fact, I was giving up halfway... I also thought a lot about whether the role that was given to me only came this far."

"..."

"Elena said that Elune had a revelation for me... Maybe I have a little more reason to stay on this continent. Something more important than what happened at Laios. Haha. Cough. Cough."

"Lee Kiyoung-nim!"

It was quite the spectacle to see her holding both my hands in a hurry. The anxiety had never left her face.

"Yes... Yes! I think so, too. There must be a reason Elune ordered me to help the Honorary Cardinal. Yes. Definitely. And... Yes. And there may be another reason to... why we met."