Chapter 312: Jung Hayan's Instruction Manual (6)

'Jung Hayan didn't do it alone.'

It was just a guess, but I started to think that. It was impossible to say that it was only her skill.

No matter how careful she got, Jung Hayan wouldn't be able to handle things this carefully. It was even impossible to detect where the magic power came from.

The magical power was different from anyone I knew, and it felt like the spell was completed by twisting it two or three times. Even if she had a powerful magical ability, it was correct to think that someone from the outside helped.

It was in an instant that I quickly turned my gaze. This was because I was very bothered that Han Sora wasn't in this room.

If the Republic side found out that black magic was also involved, we may also be in a dangerous situation.

Using Han Sora as a discarded hand was a problem that solved everything, but it was a waste to throw away the Black Wizard, which was now gaining momentum in level-up.

'It doesn't make sense.'

When I was indulged in all sorts of thoughts, it was Celia's Yuno Kasugano who spoke. When I nodded and opened my mouth, I could see her nodding.

"Master, no, Lee Kiyoung-nim. Are you looking for something...?"

"It's not really anything important... Have you seen Han Sora from our guild?"

"Ah... Probably in her room. I heard that she wasn't feeling well... Is there any problem? Or have you found anything?"

"It's something uncertain to say, but I think I caught a clue. Kasugano-nim, please wrap this up. This is a sample I collected. I think you can take all the similar things. In particular, you must take the magic crystal. It may be used for clues or new research later."

"Ah..."

"I think it's a catalyst that can be used as a high-end material. I'm not sure what this is, either."

Of course, I thought it would be better for me to keep the compressed catalyst. I had to see if there was any other reaction.

"Yes. Okay."

"Cha Hee-ra will take over the external work. If there is an official announcement, I will come back here. If possible, look for traces that have occurred in other areas, and take whatever it's needed."

"Yes. Please do as you please."

"And I'm asking just in case... Is it possible for you to track this magic?"

"I don't know in detail. I'll have to look at it a little bit more, but even if it's traceable, I'm going to spend a lot of time on it."

"And with your eyes..."

"I-I'm sorry, but it's not something I can see whenever I want... But I think it would be better to get out of Laios soon."

"What?"

"A-Actually..."

She was taking a long time. Of course, I started to get impatient. As soon as I spoke, I could see her starting to speak as well.

"You can talk."

"I could see a scene where the city was ruined when the magic fell. Of course, it was only a short time... the time is not accurate either..."

'What the hell is this again...'

I swallowed hard.

"I was wondering whether I should tell Lee Kiyoung-nim or not..."

'Is there anything to think about? Of course, she has to tell me.'

It had to be a little questionable, but I realized why she hesitated to tell me when she started to talk again.