Chapter 270: Like Father, Like Daughter (2)

I was not sure what the poor blood and the royal blood she was talking about were, but I had to admit only one thing.

The First Princess in front of my eyes properly inherited the blood of the Emperor.

It seemed that even a little flattery worked wonders for her.

As if she couldn't remember ever being praised, I couldn't get used to how she quivered her body every time I said sweet words.

Her face didn't necessarily need another modifier.

'Will it really be okay with her?'

Among the numerous compliments and flattery, the First Princess was most eager to respond to words that flattered her more than Charlotte.

As expected, her favorite sentences were the ones that contained 'than the Second Princess.'

It was almost like a magic sentence.

I think you're more beautiful than the Second Princess. You're more intelligent. You're the exact opposite of what I've heard in the city.

However, the stupid Charlia has somehow managed to catch up that, in my long-standing praise, I was praising her more than the Second Princess.

'This, she understands well.'

My face, smiling widely, seemed that I was blitzed. She seemed to feel this kind of compliment sweeter than anything else.

'Of course, she would.'

I had learned a lot while talking with her.

First, the mother of the Second Princess was a commoner.

The second was that, thanks to the clever Second Princess, the First Princess had begun to fall apart, little by little.

'I understand.'

One day, suddenly, a commoner's bloodline was appointed as the Second Princess and monopolized her father's love.

The Second Princess was very clever when she talked, and she began to show her outstanding talent in many different fields.

For the First Princess, it was natural that she would think of it as absurd.

As opposed to her stat talents that almost looked like crap, the Second Princess had an overwhelmingly high proportion of heroic-grade or higher stats, so it was obvious how much she blamed herself in her childhood.

[Acquisition of Basic Swordsmanship Knowledge]

[Acquisition of Basic Magic Knowledge]

[Acquisition of Basic Constitution Knowledge]

[Acquisition of Basic Training Knowledge]

[Acquisition of Basic Military Knowledge]

[Acquisition of Basic Refinement Knowledge]

[Acquisition of Basic Alchemy Knowledge]

[Acquisition of Basic Spirit Knowledge]

The most striking part of her status window was the several acquisitions of basic knowledge. In addition to this fact, the knowledge she had acquired was countless. The reason was simple.

I could affirm that there was nothing that the First Princess hadn't done in her childhood. I could see that she struggled desperately in her own way.

If swordsmanship didn't work, then it was magic. If magic didn't work, it was military knowledge, and if that didn't work either, it was spirit.

Nevertheless, it was clear that her collapsed like a sandcastle when compared to the Second Princess's talents.

Needless to say, I could imagine what that little girl must have felt at that time.