Chapter 261: Official Announcement (3)

Similar to when compared back on Earth, the relationship between Taiwan and China was complex.

Most Chinese residing in the Republic still firmly believed that Taiwan was a sub-state that they owned, which the Taiwanese obviously did not take with pleasure. It appeared that Dawan was still being caught up in this particular dispute.

Of course, it was funny to bring Earth's international relations here, but it didn't seem unnatural, for there were also players who still had anti-Japanese sentiment within Lindel.

In fact, guys from Islamic cultures were still fighting every day, and the United Kingdom, where European powers were located, was still not free from the shackles of the past.

The relationship between China and Taiwan was a little more complicated than that, however.

The tutorial dungeon in Dawan was closely related to the Republic, so it was consistent with their interests to secure even more tutorial dungeons. Even the place where Dawan was located was the territory of the Old Republic. Thanks to this, the Republic had taken on a provocative stance.

International relations had always been a chaotic matter, no matter where one went.

As the Empire, the Republic, the Kingdom, and the different races had been fighting since before we came, they may seem normal from the outside, but its inner relations decayed from this fact. Therefore, rumors of war, possibly breaking out, did not seem surprising to me at all.

'A player is still a player in the end...'

Now, I could tell that the leaders were on the verge of war. However, I felt as if it would take some time before that were to actually happen. I knew these guys weren't stupid. If they were really thinking about starting a war, they wouldn't have announced the Five Tiger Generals or the Empire's Eight Seats. This meant they wouldn't clash right into battle.

At this time, this kind of announcement was just an armed demonstration. However, I couldn't deny that I had begun to feel nervous.

Kim Hyunsung and I had just settled down and spread our wings, so a war would put us in a disadvantageous state.

Hyunsung himself was listening with a serious expression to the stories about the Republic continually provoking Dawan.

"The exact place where the incident took place is Laius."

"There..."

"It's a neutral zone, a place where some Southeast Asian guys, including Laos, are summoned. Have you ever heard of... no, I believe you've already heard of it. It's just below the border..."

"Yes. I don't know in detail, but I've heard of it."

"Our Dawan's tutorial dungeon is just right next to the Republic, and Laius is right in the lower south, so anyone can go in and out of it a lot. Of course, the same goes for the Republicans."

Fighting within a neutral country is prohibited by continental law.

"Of course, the battle didn't happen inside. It was only small-scaled, and all the guys were fighting each other in front of a rare dungeon, but the fight eventually got more intense. The beaten guys called over their senior guild members, so their opponents called theirs over, too. There wasn't a massive battle, but if someone had pulled the bowstring... Boom!"

"You guys do that every time."

"Should I say that it was a woman's hunch? Should I say it's an archer's hunch? Perhaps Cha Hee-ra would have felt something similar if she had been with me. I knew something was going to burst, and I almost regretted not being able to do something about it to the best of my ability."