Chapter 219: Cute Revenge (4)

In a day, everything had changed. It might be a bit cliché, but I couldn't think of any other words that could explain the situation right now.

The attention and gazes of people were uncomfortable, but I got used to it after some time.

Of course, I wasn't enjoying their envious expression. I knew better than anyone else that this was just acting anyway, and I didn't value it much.

What I was interested in was the effect of the reactions of people around me on Kim Ki-cheol.

'That mean bastard...'

No matter how I try, the thought of him annoyed me. The disgusting scenes and voices I had witnessed kept coming back, and it was hard to bear. Just by imagining it, my eyes got teary, and tears threatened to pour out of me.

'So annoying.'

I didn't like the fact that I had to feel this way because of him. If I hadn't pulled through with this plan, I would've been holed up in my room, crying. At first, I wondered how helpful making this kind of plan with Instructor Lee Kiyoung would be, but it certainly helped.

At least, the frustration in my chest was released, and that was enough to make put me in a good mood. This wasn't an emotion that I couldn't express, but what is important is that it relieved the frustration.

As I headed towards my room, a familiar voice called out to me.

"Ahyoung."

"What?"

"What? I came because I wanted to see you."

It was Kim Ki-cheol.

At first glance, he seemed relaxed, but his anxiety was evident. For a moment, tears threatened to come out.

However, I felt at ease for some reason, probably because I could read the anxiety contained in his expression.

"Aren't you not supposed to be out at this time? I know that the trainees are not allowed to leave the accommodation after midnight."

"It's the same for you, too."

"Don't you know well that the situation is different between you and me? I was given the right to go out, and you came out without permission."

"To be precise, it is not without permission. I had something to do, too."

"Do what? Did you get an offer from a clan?"

"Well. It's something similar."

"Where?"

"It was a medium-sized guild. It's not in Lindel, but a guild in the Castle Rock area, I don't know if you know, but it's called Giant Guild."

I had heard of it. It was a guild that became successful after making an impressive performance in the Siege of Castle Rock. Originally, a guild called Little Rock had been the leading guild before them.

'Didn't he say that a person named Song Jungwook came up after giving his life for Castle Rock?'

I didn't remember well, but from what I heard from Instructor Lee Kiyoung, this appeared to be the case. Though the Giant Guild was not in Lindel, it was still said to be one of the guilds that most trainees were aiming for.

Recently, the joining cut had also increased considerably, so if one were to think objectively, it was a guild that one could not get in easily, but Kim Ki-cheol's performance seemed to make the cut.

Little by little, I began to feel frustrated, though I couldn't figure out why.

Eventually, however, I began to realize that the reason why was because I didn't want Kim Ki-cheol to be doing good.