Chapter 232: Welcome to the Museum. (2)

"Kieeek. Kiying kiying..."

"Dialuria..."

Dialugia's betrayed expression was still evident. Meanwhile, I felt embarrassed.

I thought I would see the heartwarming parting scene of a mother and her son, but what I could see was the mother's distorted face, who had gotten betrayed by her son.

"Kiiyiing..."

Whether he knew his shocked mother's expression or not, Tol To-ri still buried his face in my chest and waved his tail.

As I gently stroked his head, the whine turns into panting in an instant. He eventually turned over and exposed his stomach to me. Naturally, I reached out for a scratch.

I sometimes thought that he was like a puppy, but he acted like one more so today.

It seemed that he was showing affection as much as we would be separated in a little while, but Dialugia's expression of looking at all these actions seemed to be terrible.

Her mouth was open, of course, and her pupils were shaking continuously.

When Dialuria was still the size of a puppy, I remember that he followed his mother, too.

At that time, I felt that he paid more attention to me, but now that he grew up to a teenager's size, I had no idea that this would be how he'd react. Seeing her extremely tired expression, I could tell that he had given his mother a lot of trouble...

'Didn't he show his mother this behavior?'

Considering Dialugia's reaction, he would never have shown his belly like this.

I understood roughly what 'Mother is annoying,' written with a hashtag on his unique characteristic, meant.

'That's not good...'

Although his characteristic was already twisted, I honestly wanted him to grow up normally. However, I couldn't focus on this now. I had the expedition to focus on.

As it was, the expedition members were waiting for me.

"Tol To-ri, I think daddy needs to go..."

"Kiyiing..."

At this, Dialuria continued crying. Tears immediately filled his eyes as if he could understand what I was saying. Seeing his arms open, he seemed to be waiting for a hug.

As I held him slightly, I could still hear the sound of panting.

"Ah..."

Dialugia continued looking at us with a blank expression. I knew I had to speak up.

"Tol To-ri, shouldn't you say goodbye to your mom?"

It was a bit cute to see Dialugia looking grateful.

Tol To-ri seemed to be reluctant, but Dialugia, who was in a hurry to miss her chance, quickly went to hug her son.

"If you obey them well, we are going to play together all day, okay?"

"Kiek!"

"Dialugia, it's time to leave."

"Okay. Dialuria, mom..."

"Kiek!"

The situation ended only after passing Dialuria to Hwang Jeong-yeon and Kim Ye-ri, who were not going to the expedition.

Of course, the screaming picked up once we left, but I chose not to look back.

"You must not look back."

"B-but..."

"You need to be firm."

"..."

"If you look back and keep responding, it will become more difficult to separate. I don't know much about the dragon's ecology, but Dialuria can be alone right now. Of course, he needs a lot of help, but the guild members will take care of him."