Chapter 235: Mythical Being (2)

Everyone's eyes were focused on the funny-looking spinning wheel, which would be the ultimate decider of our collective fate.

The spinning wheel was constantly spinning under the influence of magical power, whether or not it knew our intentions.

If I were to think about it in terms of probability, the probability of getting a mythic-grade was remarkably low. The odds were three in five hundred.

Of course, I could say that the probability of getting a legendary-grade monster was not very high, too. It would be ideal to get a heroic-grade named monster, but even if a legendary-grade monster came out, we would be able to handle it.

'It will depend on which type comes out, but...'

The expedition's specs were enough to handle even legendary-grade named monsters.

Among the legendary ranks, it would be different only if monsters about to be promoted came out, but I knew that most of them could be dealt with.

The wheel gradually began to slow down, to the point where we could read the divisions imprinted on the wheel. Every time it went past the mythic-grade division, which was colored white, there was a collective sigh of relief.

The same went for the legendary-grade, which was distinguished by gold.

"S-Spin a little more!" Deokgu shouted, and I could feel the members of the Black Swan sending their silent support.

Eventually, it landed on a gold division.

"Ah..."

There were sounds of regretful murmurs shifting among us.

It was okay, though. We could still handle this.

What was important was it was not mythic. With that fact alone, I could feel relieved.

[The spinning wheel has stopped.]

[Legendary-grade named monster Skeleton Knight Baan has been selected.]

-Ah, Skeleton Knight Baan. I remember it being a creature on this continent that had the soul of a hero.

Though Max gave a brief explanation, I didn't care to listen.

All of his information had appeared in my eyes, anyway. The only important thing about it was whether or not it could be defeated.

'It's a melee type that can use unique spells.'

Its unique spells were Energy Drain and Summon Skeleton.

Although the latter was roughly predictable, it was not known what form the other would be activated in, so when I looked at the sub-list again, I could see a little more information.

'It would appear as a magic circle on the floor.'

I didn't know what Baan looked like when it was human, but now it was quite large, definitely taller than the average human height.

It seemed to be over 2 meters long and looked more like a mercenary than a knight.

This was a legendary beginner or intermediate at best. We could definitely win.

Of course, the exterior aura itself was definitely legendary. It would not break with a simple hit.

Not only was there green light shining through the gap between the eyes and the bones, but the weapon he was holding was also emitting rather ominous energy.

If I met it alone, I would have run away with all the energy I could muster.

But now, I was not alone. Our attack method seemed to be fairly clear...