Chapter 326: Hero of Laios (5)

"Kiyoung-ssi."

"Hyunsung-ssi!"

'This bastard...'

In fact, it hadn't been that long since we had been apart, but it felt like I hadn't seen him in a long time.

A bitter smile began to circulate at the thought of having suffered that much. Eventually, things had worked out so well that I was able to laugh, but it had been from a series of situations where I had been walking on thin ice.

I had to think I was lucky, no matter how it was. If something had slipped, I would have had to run away from Laios, or could have died.

Kim Hyunsung, this bastard, must've had a hard time as well, but as a result, I was the one who had to overcome the danger of death several times. While Kim Hyunsung was taking care of his mental health, I actually went back and forth between life and death.

He must have known enough about it. It would be natural to show a pretty somber face.

'Yes. Punk. I was very sick. It really hurt a lot. And it was hard, too. It was really hard... Fuck. This is all for you. So you can feel a little sadder.'

Actually, it wasn't very painful, but it felt like I wanted to express that it was hard for some reason.

While I didn't see his handsome face, he got pretty bony, and I didn't know if I was mistaken, but his eyes were definitely red. He didn't cry like Park Deokgu, but he was also worried about me.

'Does he have more affection than I thought?'

In fact, I didn't think Kim Hyunsung would be worried about me this much.

Of course, I thought that an invisible bond between us had built up, but when I heard that he headed this way with Dialugia as soon as the news about the magic hologram went out, I was quite surprised. He even stayed in front of my door with Deokgu rather than going after the enemy.

He chose to stand by my side rather than close the case.

"Hyunsung-ssi. It's been a long time. Ahem."

A coughing sound began to come out as if Jung Hayan's cough had infected me.

Rather than thinking first and act, the body was pretending to be in pain first. I was even embarrassed to believe that it really started to hurt.

Did they say that humans changed their bodies as they deemed fit? Not only did it feel like someone pricking my chest with a needle, but it was also getting harder to breathe.

"Are you okay?"

As expected, Kim Hyunsung approached in a hurry. It seemed like he was pretending to be okay right now, but anyone could tell that he was worried about me.

I kept wanting to smile. The specs that I saw with my Mind's Eye were also excellent.

"Yes. I'm fine, Hyunsung-ssi. More importantly... You didn't have to come all the way here..."

"No. Of course, it is correct to come first. I was really... I was really worried. I'm glad you're okay, Kiyoung-ssi. And your body..."

"Haha. Ahem. It's fine. Hyunsung-ssi, really. I heard that my body recovered quickly enough to be called a miracle. Hayan, Deokgu, and Sora suffered more than I... Really, ahem. I'm fine."

"Are you really okay?"

He seemed to be worried as I kept coughing. I kept saying I was okay, but anyone could see I wasn't. I was hoping to see if he would take out something like an elixir from the bag, but I would have used it earlier if there were such a thing.