Chapter 374: PTSD (2)

"Don't you see anything unnatural or strange?"

"No. I don't."

'Stop it.'

"You can relax, Hyunsung. The command is taking care of what you are worrying about as much as they possibly can."

"But..."

"It's understandable, but it's not good to worry too much."

"Yes. I understood. But perhaps..."

"Yes."

"Is the detecting magic...?"

"We've already confirmed it, but... I will instruct them to investigate again."

'You didn't understand at all. Fuck.'

I understood that he was worried, but I felt a little tired.

In fact, there's not much time left to enter.

As we suddenly joined this operation, it is hard enough to pay attention to other parts.

We're so bust to check even basic things.

Looking at Kim Hyunsung coming every day and saying useless things, it really looked like PTSD.

'This bastard...'

He was looking openly anxious even now. I didn't know what made him so nervous, but the expression on his face worsened as time went by.

His expression from yesterday was different from today's. Even I was affected and thought that we shouldn't head in like this.

Of course, that didn't mean that I had delayed the schedule or thought about a different method.

It was a situation where we could be judged to be superior in power, and I knew that it would be disadvantageous if we did not manage to break through.

I could understand Kim Hyunsung, but no matter how I was to think about this, we could not delay it.

It was true that spending time here was abandoning Castle Rock, an important strategic point.

It is no wonder that I turned and glanced at the lovely returner. He wasn't scared, but he seemed to be more worried about the current situation than anyone else.

I wanted to look into what Kim Hyunsung was thinking.

"We also have to keep in mind the possibility that the wall itself is a trap. There may be some magic in the wall itself, and there is also a possibility that explosive magic is built into the troops protecting the wall..."

'You mean they would sacrifice such an army?'

"I think internal surveillance should also be a little more thorough. In particular, a little more thorough vigilance against dwarves... It's a bit abrupt, but the investigation into the plague should also be conducted."

"You mean the plague?"

'Why are you improvising about the plague suddenly? Bastard.'

"We also have to consider the probability that the current confrontation has become a mass infection. A type of virus that only infects at close range..."

'What kind of bullsh*t is this again?'

The explosive magic was bearable, but with the mass infection that had suddenly popped out, I had no choice but to hold my breath.

According to Kim Hyunsung's words, the entire army currently blocking us had become a carrier of an unknown virus.

I had no choice but to wonder where this idea had come from. There was no way to make such an inhumane choice, no matter how much of a bastard Jin Qing was.