Chapter 245: Max, the Museum Manager (1)

"Wake up, Oppa."

"Ugh..."

"We'll be leaving soon."

"Okay..."

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see Jung Hayan right in front of my face, just a few millimeters away. However, I did not stir, for I had already gotten used to her. Having her look into me with her large, unblinking eyes had become a routine.

As I sat up, I gave us a little distance and began to rub at my eyes.

'I feel strangely tired...'

Even though I had a pretty good sleep, my fatigue remained.

Of course, I wasn't just tired. The magical power that was on the verge of exhaustion had also been somewhat filled.

Seeing Jung Hayan with a healthier complexion, it seemed that, if one's magic stat was high, the recovery rate was also higher.

"How many hours did I sleep?"

"About 3 hours and 40 minutes."

"You should've woken me up a little faster."

"Y-You were sleeping so well that I didn't notice... I'm sorry."

"No. You don't have to apologize."

"May I wash you?"

"Ah... Yes. Please."

Of course, this didn't mean that she would wash me by hand. As Hayan chanted a spell, my face started to feel moist. Magic proved to be convenient, even for the daily necessities of one's life. Of course, since it felt like someone else had been washing me, I felt a little uncomfortable, but this was something to be thankful for in the dungeon.

As soon as they packed their luggage, the expedition members were already starting to clear up the camp.

No dictating was needed. Everyone already knew what they had to do.

At this, I could confirm that most of the Black Swan members here were veterans from the slow yet sure movements that they exhibited.

Nevertheless, some of their other members moved in a relatively quick and panicked manner, informing me that not all of them were experienced when it came to expeditions.

The smoothness in the way they moved was surprising, considering that they were all women. At least, they were all aware of how dangerous this place was.

One could lose their life with just the tiniest mistake.

As I mulled this over, a voice called out to me.

"Kiyoung-ssi, you're up."

It was the lovely Kim Hyunsung.

"Ah... Yes. I'm a little late."

"No, no. Actually, I was going to wake you up just before the departure, but I saw Hayan-ssi in the tent... Are you feeling well?"

Strangely, I felt flattered that he was looking out for me. He probably knew that my body had not yet fully recovered.

In fact, Park Yeon-joo and Kim Hyunsung were the ones who suffered real damage, but as my body was weak, I felt extremely tired just by being drained of my magic power.

"Can I hold your hand for a minute?"

"Ah... Yes. Of course."

As soon as he finished talking, some of the members' gazes focused on us. The Black Swan members who had been busy cleaning up stopped and turned to watch what we were doing.