Chapter 207: G.T.O (3)

'I'll do it.'

It was only right for me to do so. Though I did not desire the five priorities of bargaining rights, it would be helpful for Blue to be able to recruit potential members rather than give it to other guilds. Even if I hadn't gotten such rights, I still would've stayed to take a look at the newcomers.

Just being able to see who was talented and not talented first would be a huge advantage.

Now was the time to openly search for a new jewel.

What was a little surprising was the choice of the Red Mercenaries for these new recruits.

'I'm going to train the target team before everyone else. Of course, I'll pay more attention to them, but that's it.'

'You mean you won't give them special treatment? Can you do that? Then, there's no reason to have the right to bargain first, Hee-ra.'

'Honey, I'm Cha Hee-ra. Is it a good idea to give special treatment to the new recruits who have just arrived because you want to look good to them? It's not me that needs to be conscious of them. It's them.'

'You're right...'

'In the last tutorial dungeon, your party was a little special, and because Blue was in a hurry, Lee Sang-hee gave you special treatment. Usually, guilds don't do that. Anyway, all of the groups are the same for me. I refuse to hear that they didn't train the new recruits well this year...'

'I didn't know you were taking care of that, too.'

'You know how badly Blue was criticized last year, right?'

'Huh?'

'Since they were busy recruiting your party, they did a bad job training the new recruits. Of course, each one of them received more training in their respective guild or clan, but people saw all of it as a mess. They forcefully entered the forest and raised the mortality rate because they didn't obey the procedure. That can happen this time, too, right?'

'Ohhhhhh...'

'The Red Mercenaries should always be perfect. That's why we called Sun Hee-young and Hayan...'

'What? Really?'

'We have to do this properly.'

When I thought about the conversation I had a few days ago, I was forced to nod.

First of all, since it was Cha Hee-ra, it would be obvious to have the target team trained to their potential. In fact, I hadn't seen the target team yet, so I couldn't see how strong they are, but it seemed that their level wasn't very good, considering that the Red Mercenaries were not preparing for recruitment right now. Of course, they would have to give out additional benefits, but not moving in a hurry was definitely interesting to see.

'It's completely different from Blue last year...'

Lee Sang-hee had hurried to make us an offer back then. Considering their situation, their actions were understandable, but now the differences were so big that I felt a little off.

What was most surprising was that Jung Hayan and Sun Hee-young had been invited as instructors.

I knew that the Red Mercenary's priest and wizard lines weren't very good, but this didn't mean they were weak.

'There are kids like Ahn Ki-mo...'

Despite having high-level wizards and priests, it seemed that they really wanted to finish the training of this tutorial dungeon by collaborating with Blue.

Thanks to that, Sun Hee-young and Jung Hayan seemed happy. It appeared that they found being a teacher more fun than being with me.

The training center opened a few days ago, and Jung Hayan and Sun Hee-young, which were in charge of mainstream subjects, had already taught their first class. Seeing that their condition was better than expected, they definitely felt good.