Chapter 337: Aftereffect (3)

This was just the beginning, but it was no wonder that I felt partly relaxed, almost as if I had taken some medicine. It had been quite a long time since I felt this comfortable.

I had succeeded in indirectly preventing the masked trash from threatening the camp of light.

I had to admit that I felt a bit guilty, but I couldn't wait to see the forces of darkness run wild.

As there wasn't much I could do right now, I thought giving heavy homework to the lovely returner was the most beautiful way to do it, and it had worked perfectly.

This was because, after the conversation about the brigade and Jin Qing trash was over, I was feeling that he had been moving a little more actively. It was obvious what Kim Hyunsung, who had a lot in his mind, picked as his top priority.

'I think it would be better to attach Cho Hyejin to Jung Hayan.'

Naturally, it was a protective measure for Jung Hayan. If the masked trash Jin Qing had a negative effect on Jung Hayan like in the first round, it was not enough to say that it was a reasonable judgment.

The brigade may be watching for opportunities anytime, anywhere. In that sense, it would be the best option to attach Cho Hyejin to Jung Hayan.

First, Hyunsung was also working on internal affairs while remaining in Laios.

Jung Hayan and I were also recovering from this place right now, so I wondered if the reason he didn't go around was just to take care of us. However, I knew that that wouldn't be the only reason for this.

'Maybe he's thinking hard...'

He had a feeling that the masked piece of sh*t was really Jin Qing.

Naturally, he would want to take some action, but Kim Hyunsung was also not all-around. He couldn't do everything just because he wanted to.

Currently, the masked Jin Qing was under the protection of the Republic, and the dirty brigade was holding his breath somewhere out of my gaze. After invading the Republic's main headquarters, there was no way to assassinate masked trash Jin Qing or capture brigade members when we didn't even know where they were.

No matter how strong Kim Hyunsung was, there were limits to what an individual could do.

Of course, his advantage was that his range was very wide, but doing a Republic's solo play was quite close to suicide.

As the situation was like this, Kim Hyunsung was also nervous. What was a little surprising was that he was showing a surprisingly calm appearance.

I didn't know whether he had grown in his own way, or remembered being backstabbed by the masked trash Jin Qing in the first round, but he was showing a satisfactory move.

'Very good.'

It was hard to say that this was a dramatic sudden development or reversal, but what the lovely returner had chosen was to focus a little more on this situation that currently surrounded Laios. Not only did he take the initiative to form the Three Kingdoms alliance, but he also focused his efforts on the unity of the foreigners in the State.

Those who ran medium-sized guilds flew in and out of the Laios several times a day, and he held the Eight Seats of the State conference directly while moving to rally the foreigners staying in the confederation.

Our Hyunsung had indeed changed!

He thought that it was right to slowly take care of the immediate tasks rather than find results by running around busily.

'My tears want to come out of your growth...'

In the past, he probably might have left for the Republic on his own, and only after the situation came to an end would he come back to help.