Chapter 229: Crack Museum (2)

"This is basically a game of drawing lots."

"Someone in our guild said the same thing."

"Who?"

"Park Deokgu."

"..."

"..."

"Oh! It turned out that Yuno Kasugano of the Yozora Guild also revealed her intention to participate in this expedition..."

"She can't."

Lee Ji-hye looked at me as if surprised by my firm remark.

Of course, if she, who was counted as one of the Eight Seats, participated in the expedition, it would be something to cheer for. Unfortunately, this was not an ordinary dungeon.

'Her luck stat is zero.'

Considering Yuno Kasugano's luck stat, she would only prove to be a nuisance. Honestly, I wanted to tell her not to bother at all.

"This is unexpected. I thought you would want to take her..."

"She has a low luck stat."

"Oh..."

"There's not even a single ray of hope for her."

"I knew you were a little close, but enough to share stats?"

"I don't know it in detail, but..."

"Well. What can I do?"

She seemed to be glancing at me strangely, but seeing that she didn't say anything else, I understood that she didn't care. She didn't really care who I went out with in the first place.

One thing she cared about was whether the people I went out with were useful.

I didn't know why she thought that I would come back to her in the end, but one thing I could admit was that her presence made this work very easy.

'I should have brought her to Blue.'

She was not only adapting well in the Black Swans, but she was also doing really great, so I thought it was fortunate to be in there, but there were obviously regrets.

'I'm comfortable.'

We were so good working together that I had to think that. Lee Jihye began to speak as she checked on the expedition's profile again.

"This is hard. The luck stat is also important, but it's difficult to balance it, and it's the first time I've been putting my energy into the formation itself. Of course, the formation of other expeditions was obviously tricky, but it was never that hard."

"..."

"Besides... Looking at it like this, there aren't many people with really high luck stats. Yours is only in your 70s... I thought it would be higher..."

"What is the average luck stat for those isolated in the museum now?"

"I don't know. About 30? There could be an error of about minus 15 or plus."

"It's enough for them to fail."

Of course, the most necessary part for attacking the Crack Museum was the luck stats.

I didn't have to look for those with high stats with my Mind's Eye.

Lee Jihye proposed to reveal some limit to luck stats for the attack on this dungeon, and of course, the Black Swan and Blue members agreed on this.

Contrary to what I thought that it would be a smooth formation, what made it hard was that no one had a higher luck stat.

Ideally, it would be to organize the expedition with only those with luck stats over 80, but those with legendary-grade luck were harder to find than those with talent in other general stats.