Chapter 333: I Have No Shame in My Life (1)

Naturally, I had already completely forgotten what I checked. To deceive others, one first had to deceive oneself.

In fact, I felt fierce anger at the trashy Jin Qing that I could easily pass through a lie detector.

'Dirty demon summoner. Trash bastard. There was a garbage guy here that couldn't even be recycled.'

At this point, I could even conjure tears.

When I recalled that Jin Qing, the dirty masked trash, had toyed with Jung Hayan of the first round, my fists had clenched without my knowledge.

My beloved prospective bride had suffered from some dirty punk in the past. Not only that, but he killed Cho Hyejin and strongly backstabbed the lovely regressor.

It would be strange not to feel angry even though this wasn't the real turn of events.

Yuno Kasugano was quietly glancing at me a few steps away as if she was feeling my anger. She didn't seem to realize what I was thinking yet.

"Thank you for showing me something important, Kasugano."

"It is natural, master."

"I'm glad to see the garbage in the black world with my own eyes. We've figured out the filthy trash identity who drove the light camp into a corner. Right? What would have happened if we didn't see this today? He must have been a great threat to us."

"What?"

"I think that demon summoner Jin Qing was the villain who threatened the black world. Whoa... I really didn't expect it. Right?"

"Yes? Ah... Ah yes. You're right. Yes. You're right, master."

"Are you sure you understood?"

"Yes. I got it."

As soon as I spoke, she nodded frantically. As she was smart, she would know what I was talking about.

Kasugano, who didn't even know Kim Hyunsung was a regressor, seemed to be wondering why I was saying this.

But that was not what mattered. What mattered was who the masked trash was. I had already decided his identity, and Yuno Kasugano simply went along with it.

"The master in the black world spent the rest of his happy life with me. I clearly remember living with you after I rescued my master from an isolated dungeon. I mean, when the masked Jin Qing joined the brigade."

"Ohh. Yes. We did, right?"

In the meantime, Yuno Kasugano started adding useless details to the story. It didn't matter, however, and it didn't bother me at all. Honestly speaking, I even wanted to applaud her for making up such a detailed backstory.

Seeing her muttering to herself whilst smiling, I could tell she was in a good mood.

First, all the heavy burdens in my heart had been removed.

I hadn't decided what to do afterwards, but what I needed to do now was obvious. I had to prove my innocence to the lovely regressor.

This mission's goal was to indirectly convey the fact that the dirty demon summoner Jin Qing was indeed the masked trash.

In the meantime, Kasugano carefully opened her mouth to ask a question.

"More importantly, master, can I ask you a little arrogant question?"

"Of course. I think I know what it is, but... you may be wondering why I care about the black world, right?"

"Yes. Of course, if the master doesn't want to, you do not have to tell me... I wonder if I can help..."