Chapter 366: Light Kiyoung Said, Let there be Light: and there was Light (4)

"Trashy bastard."

Obviously, he had only swung his sword once.

Nevertheless, the magic beast with that large of a size fell. The energy emanating from the sword was quite difficult to describe. I found it unbelievable to witness a human that would be able to unleash such a crushing blow.

The magic beast in front of us was, without exaggeration, a huge hill, a small mountain.

The fact that a magic beast of that size had lost its balance with a sword wielded by a mere human made me doubt my eyesight. Even his fellow guild members were also blatantly looking at him with widened eyes.

Now I had good reason to think that he had been hiding his full power this entire time.

"Pant. Pant. Pant..."

Unlike the wizard, who had started to pause to catch her breath, the swordsman was not disturbed. I couldn't help clenching my fists upon seeing this scene. The fact that a single human could grow to this extent was thrilling.

My respect for him had grown.

However...

'Is there no damage?'

The problem was that the attacked monster was fine.

If it had been a normal monster, its body would have gotten split in half from the first strike. It turned out that they still couldn't inflict damage on him, even with this amount of power.

Once again, the attack magic and the Elune Knights' arrows didn't have any effect. In short, they were just trying to buy some more time.

Of course, from behind, the wizard was chanting another spell again, but I knew it still would not have any effect.

'This is not working.'

No matter how I saw this, I knew this was going to be a long, long battle.

If the wizard named Jung Hayan stopped fighting, the monster would automatically become the winner of this battle. The balance was that easy to disrupt.

Currently, the means to injure that guy's skin were her magic, and the Blue Guild Master's sword.

As I turned my head, I saw the eyes of the wizard who seemed to have lost her mind.

'No.'

I tried to scream, but thanks to the beast that raised his body again and came flying, I was forced to bite my lips tightly.

In an instant, various supporting spells come down to the man with a huge barrier and shield.

The warrior, with his mouth full of potion, raised his shield to cover his body.

"Deokgu! Start with the protection magic!"

"Oh, I know! Don't worry, Hyung-ssi! I'm not going to die here!"

Craaaackkkk!

The defense magic that protected the expedition members had gotten completely broken.

With a shield, the warrior took the chance, went one step forward, and hit the side of the beast's head. He must be trying to change his course, though his actions did not hold much power. He was nearing his peak.

I was worried that he might not have enough power to endure it, but the magic that flew at the right time helped him.

"Jeong-yeon, nic... cough!"

"Deokgu!"

If Hwang Jeong-yeon's spell and his actions did not occur at the same time, I was a hundred percent sure that Deokgu would have been dead by now, though he had successfully defended against the monster's attack.