Chapter 205: G.T.O (1)

Nearly a month had passed.

After receiving first aid for about a week at the Black Swan Guild, I was transferred to Blue and spent the rest of the time in the guild's hospital room.

Of course, a week later, Ahn Ki-mo, a member of the Red Mercenary, headed back to his own guild, but in the process, I had no choice but to feel a little disappointed. This was because I genuinely wanted to snag him for myself. He would prove not only a trusted ally but someone who could take on the role of both sub-tanker and sub-healer.

His stats as a battle cleric wasn't bad, and in fact, I liked that his disposition was a little similar to mine. It was natural for me to feel greedy. This was because, putting the good abilities aside, I knew it was hard to find an actor that was so passionate.

What made me happy was that he also said that he would like to work with me again.

He had said this because his contract period with the Red Mercenaries would end soon and thus had been hoping for me to take him in. Of course, I agreed.

I was going to visit Cha Hee-ra anyway. I would discuss Ahn Ki-mo with her the next time I visited.

'It's been a long time since I saw her.'

It wasn't as if she had not visited me after receiving the news that we had gotten attacked by the Murder Brigade. Given the public's opinion, her visit had been long-awaited. Though she didn't stay for long due to her embarrassment, I was still able to talk to her for a bit.

In the meantime, the Black Swan made an official announcement about one of the Eight Imperial Seats of the Holy Empire getting attacked by the Murder Brigade, showing off its influence in Lindel in the city.

This was something that Cha Heera and Kim Hyunsung also officially agreed on.

Kim Hyunsung and the Blue's main characters knew that all this fuss was a prank for Park Deokgu alone, but there was no reason not to politically use this big incident.

This was probably something that Lee Jihye herself had done.

The trilateral alliance between our guilds immediately strengthened the city's boundaries and exercised influence within the city in terms of security.

Since I believed in Lee Jihye and Kim Hyunsung, I did not check the detailed report, but it was confirmed that they are actively moving to see if this incident could awaken a sense of awareness in a city that had been a little settled as of late.

Of course, Park Yeon-joo, the Guild Master of the Black Swan, seemed to be expecting to meet Kim Hyunsung for this reason, but according to Lee Jihye, there wasn't much progress, so it would be up to me to arrange a meeting between the two of them.

Though I did everything I could to support our lovely returner, the fact that I would be getting myself into his love affair would make things a little complicated.

If I were to see the big picture, it would be beneficial for both guilds for him to connect with Park Yeon-joo. There was no reason not to help, so if this incident ended well, it would not be bad to take some measure in that matter.

Of course, the Black Swan's movement was not limited to Park Yeon-joo's personal greed. The first thing they asked upon coming to me was whether I could sell the Dragon Breath potion. Explicit amounts and explicit offers came and went, but I wasn't surprised.

Since it was a potion that could show insane firepower simply by putting in magic power, it was understandable that they clamored for me to sell.

Of course, I had no intention of selling the Dragon Breath potion on the market.