Chapter 206: G.T.O (2)

"Oh, I made a patient come here... I'm sorry, honey."

"Don't make fun of me. You already know it. Anyway, I never thought I'd be here again... I somehow feel different. Thanks for calling me, Hee-ra."

"Right? Most of the people who come back here usually react this way."

Cha Hee-ra looked the same as usual. She had an unblushing expression, and her eyes and red lips still felt dangerous for some reason. Her biggest feature was the hair that had not been properly trimmed. Seeing that it now went over her shoulders and down to the chest, it really seemed like I hadn't seen her in a while.

This was the first time we were able to see each other. I knew she had been avoiding me, so it was quite surprising to see Cha Hee-ra pretending to be okay.

'Is she trying to pretend that nothing happened?'

Perhaps this was the case. Due to her personality, this would be natural for her. Whatever the reason, what Cha Hee-ra did at Castle Rock was a pretty big mistake.

Since it had caused damage to me, it would be natural for me to gain something from it.

Perhaps her calling me here would have something to do with that. The guild in charge of this tutorial dungeon was the Red Mercenary Guild. Even if the Blue and the Red Mercenary were in an alliance, it was still a privilege to disclose this to me first.

'Maybe she could even give me some priority bargaining rights...'

I wasn't sure, but I had to think that there could be some benefits once I came here.

"Ahem. Then, I want to hear how this will work, is that okay?"

"Uh. Well, okay, I was thinking of starting right away, anyway. Did you have dinner?"

"Not yet."

"Then, listen while eating. It won't be hard."

"Okay."

"Hey! Could you bring me something to eat? It can be something simple. Ah! You know what we ate last time, right? Bring that."

"Yes. Guild Master."

Certainly, the Red Mercenary was different compared to when Blue was in charge of the tutorial dungeon last time. It was quite strange that the Guild Master did not go directly to meet the attacking team like Lee Sang-hee in the past.

I could realize how unusual it was for her to visit Jung Hayan and me before.

'Perhaps it was because we had finished the tutorial in the shortest time...'

I couldn't believe that the place where I was in now was the place that Lee Sang-hee used in the past. The training center, which could be seen out of the window, was also completely refurbished, waiting for new recruits to enter.

At this, the door behind us opened, and the food that Cha Hee-ra ordered had arrived.

Since I wasn't the type to enjoy food, I didn't pay much attention, but the edibles' quality looked pretty good even at a single glance.

'This is also different.'

"Try some of this, honey. I tried it last time, and it's delicious."

"Really?"

"Yes. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"No. I'm good. I'm still a patient, after all."

"That's a little disappointing. By the way, what do you think of this?"

"You want an impression?"

"Yes."

"I was really surprised."