Chapter 344: Crying Wolf (3)

'I won't die, you bastard. I'll live until I reach senility.'

Of course, there was no way I could say this. Demonstrating willingness for life had the potential to make the situation worse.

"Hyunsung Hyung-ssi is right. We will never let you die."

'Sh*t.'

"Hyunsung, the seizure lasts for only a short time. The rest of the time, I'm really healthy."

After lying that much, I felt like no one would believe me even if I were to say I was fine now. I could understand how the boy who cried wolf felt in the fairy tale.

I wanted to show that I was fine somehow, but in Kim Hyunsung and Park Deokgu's eyes, I looked like a righteous person who did not want to be a burden to his colleagues.

Honestly, if I really had a fatal disease, I would want to head to the Kingdom of Eberia at all costs. However, this was a different situation.

As I always thought of the worst, the worst scenario came to mind again.

First of all, checking what card Kim Hyunsung had was the top priority.

No matter what, it was not good to refuse too much, as it may seem strange that I didn't want to leave for the kingdom of Eberia.

'Does he have a way?'

Looking at Kim Hyunsung's confident face, it seemed that he really had a way.

'Does he have some kind of an elixir recipe?'

He probably had something that matched.

I didn't know what it would be, but the place was definitely the Kingdom of Eberia. Whether it was a dungeon reward or a treasure held by the elves, it seemed that something was corresponding to the mythic-grade.

The only way I could heal my current soul's wounds was that much, so it was correct to think as above.

'Is it a dungeon? Or are there some elves' treasures?'

Considering that all party members were moving, it was likely to be the former one. Of course, the possibility of the latter was high enough. We may have to use force if it was the latter.

If I considered that the only information that Kim Hyunsung had from the first round that fit relatively accurately was the dungeon's location, the probability went up even more.

His strange remarks were tantamount to suggesting that he was aware of a certain amount of the situation. The possibility was more than enough.

The Kingdom of Eberia, the Forest of the World Tree, had not been touched by foreigners so far, and because of the strict guard, I could count on one hand those who have entered there.

Right now, even High Elf Elena had an ability with a completely different mechanism than mine.

They may be overflowing with similar abilities or things that cannot be found in human countries. Among them, there must be a possibility that there was something that could help me.

I didn't know if it was a coincidence, but from Kim Hyunsung's perspective, the timing was indeed just right.

I thought that, maybe the reason he led the Three Kingdoms' alliance was that he was planning this.

'This is plausible.'

Of course, he didn't think I had a mortal illness until then, but he knew about the aftereffects. After realizing that the situation was a little more serious, he may have thought he couldn't afford to delay anymore. His priorities had changed.