Chapter 208: G.T.O (4)

'Ha...'

This situation felt so absurd that I kept laughing.

The people in front of me can be classified as newbies, no matter which angle I saw them in. At this, I quickly checked the rude girl's status window.

She had had her first class change, but her stats weren't even good.

'She must have been carried.'

Her teammates must have outshined her in every way. I could easily forget about her.

Anyway, she didn't need my help, seeing as she obviously thought of me as someone she could easily disrespect.

'Han Sora?'

Upon not receiving a reply, the short-haired girl spoke again.

"Teacher?"

It would be natural to think that I had no idea what to do. It felt ridiculous trying to look good in front of a room full of newbies. Now that I had to worry about my appearance, it hurt my pride even to have to think about how to deal with these crazy guys.

I didn't need to think hard as I did with Ito Souta. I could just smash them with force. In response to my emotions, Juliana struggled to free herself from her sheath.

Meanwhile, the newbies continued to laugh, thinking that I felt mortified. I couldn't believe Jung Hayan had described them as 'nice.'

"Teacher? Are you not starting the class?"

"I am not a teacher. Call me Instructor Lee Kiyoung."

"Ahhh. So the noncombatant teacher should also be considered an instructor."

At this, more laughter erupted from the class. Though I wanted to laugh alongside them, I was not the type to let such disrespect go.

"Whooo..."

As I sighed, Han Sora began to utter another insult.

"Instead of sighing, why don't you start the cla-?"

Whing! In an instant. Juliana had unsheathed itself and aimed its blade at her.

Screams erupted as the objects in its way. Due to the presence of a legendary item, the windows began clacking from the pressure.

In the blink of an eye, Juliana's blade was a few millimeters away from Han Sora's throat.

"Uh..."

The short-haired nuisance couldn't even find it in her to properly react.

The same went with everyone, who stayed quiet until Juliana calmed down and returned to me. However, Han Sora had begun trembling, realizing that she had almost died.

'That was awesome...'

Seeing the yellow liquid dripping under her desk, it looked like she was properly scared.

"Ahhh..."

Pretending to be strong was more fun than one would think.

"This is fun. What is your name?"

"Ah..."

Han Sora hesitated. At this, Juliana threatened to approach her once more.

"I'm... Han Sora..."

"So, you're Han Sora. Before I start this class, I think it'll be necessary to explain its background. It seems that many people are dissatisfied with this class."

"..."

"I know all of you are probably thinking, 'I don't have enough time to train... Why should we receive training conducted by a non-mainstream and production worker?' You, sitting next to Han Sora. Do you think the same?"