Chapter 230: Crack Museum (3)

The expedition crew who completed the simulation training were engulfed in a strange sense of floating while gasping for breath. Some were screaming, and some simply nodded.

Everyone thought it might be natural in some way to be filled with unfamiliar excitement. Even Park Deokgu and Kim Hyunsung were also clenching their fists.

Of course, I could understand how they felt. I, who participated in this training right now, was also feeling an unidentified joy. Most of them probably think this was fun, much like a sport or a game.

Of course, this was a different kind of training, but the feeling of success was similar to when orchestra members succeeded in a perfect ensemble.

When compared to soccer, ten people created a perfect goal together, and when compared to an AOS game, five people managed a perfect hit. The training ended smoothly from start to finish without any creaky parts, and an expedition of close to thirty people was gradually able to move like one body.

The flow wasn't twisted either, and the swapping and timing were perfect.

Even I, who had made this expedition, felt amazed, so it wouldn't need another modifier.

Of course, the most passionate reaction among them belonged to the Black Swan's strategy team and the Guild Master Park Yeon-joo, the designated leader.

I remembered that they didn't look very happy at first upon the unfamiliar formation. Thus, they had acted coldly the first time around. Most of their first-team party members were removed, after all, so their reactions were understandable.

'But I think it would be better to try it once.'

The training, which started with encouragement from both Kim Hyunsung and Park Yeon-joo, took the temporary expedition to the regular expedition within less than 30 minutes.

As she nodded at the satisfactory result, Park Yeon-jo spoke once more, brushing off the dust on the equipment.

"I'm really... embarrassed. Actually, I didn't really trust the strategy support team. This... Of course, the actual performance may be different, but it feels so different now."

What was a little fun was that Kim Hyunsung seemed a little more proud of the praise I had received than me.

'This bastard...'

This was proof that he believed in me. It felt satisfying to be able to prove my worth once again.

"Kiyoung-ssi has shown outstanding abilities in many fields. In fact, this is the first time I had entrusted to another person the organization and composition of an expedition of thirty people, so I was a little worried, but I am glad that the results came out well."

"First time?"

"Yes. Oh, of course, in the Siege of Castle Rock, I had commanded a large force, but this is the first time that I have formed a 30-man expedition."

"Ha..."

"I always think about it, but Kiyoung-ssi really seems to have a lot of talent."

"No, Hyunsung-ssi. This is not something that can be explained as having talent or not. Would you understand if I said today was the most perfect one among the many hunting expeditions and training days I've ever experienced? This is really... this is nonsense. Kiyoung-ssi received the information about our guild members only yesterday. He would not have memorized all the names of the members..."

"Hahahahaha."

"In the first place, the formation of large troops and expeditions is a completely different matter. This is too weird. Besides, even though there was a limit of 60 or more of the average luck stat, and it is this much..."