Chapter 236: Mythical Being (3)

'I guess that's okay.'

It was not easy to catch a legendary-grade named monster, even if its rank was slightly lower than ours. However, it was true that we should've given it some more time.

No matter how we could respond the second time, there would have been no way to avoid the first Energy Drain. This meant that things might have gotten twisted if the floating magic had not been cast in time.

The most obvious thing was the difference between knowing and not knowing.

After casting the first Energy Drain spell, the monster's skull, which had concentrated a lot of magical power, was vulnerable to attacks, and Kim Hyunsung had taken the opportunity.

Though he had done the right thing, the way with which we ended Skeleton Knight Baan did not seem legendary at all. In any case, we had beaten him without having to sacrifice anything.

Now, it was time to challenge the second monster.

l had begun to look forward to the next challenge, and apparently, so were the Black Swans.

-You are strong.

"..."

-Of course, there are some people with high profile, so it's natural, but I didn't think that Baan would fall so easily. When the Guardians see you, they will be really happy.

Looking at the expressions of the people around me, I knew that they were feeling just as impatient as I was. Just how long was Max going to keep talking?

-As mentioned earlier, rewards are provided for each experience. One of the museum's armaments will be presented to you, which is also randomly selected. The method is the same as before. After completing all the tours, you can run all three at once, too.

"I'll start right away."

Waiting was stupid, especially if the item could help us against our next enemy. Sure, there was still a possibility of receiving a cursed item that we wouldn't be able to control, but that had a much lower probability rate than receiving a legendary-grade item.

It had been a very smooth expedition thus far, but it was also necessary to gamble.

Even if we received a cursed item and got a penalty, we could still somehow win against a legendary-grade monster.

If we were to face off a mythic-grade monster, it didn't matter if we had a cursed item in our possession or not as we would still get annihilated.

The only way we could beat a mythical being was...

'Equipment.'

We also needed to be armed with a mythic-grade item.

Of course, the entire expedition will not change with just one item, but if our returner's boring equipment was upgraded, I knew he would make a breakthrough.

'We have to get a mythic-grade item for Hyunsung, no matter what.'

That way, the team would be safe.

-Some of you may have seen it before, but there may be items that interfere with your tour.

"That's okay."

I didn't know if Max was talking about it because he was worried about us or because he didn't want to remove the artifacts displayed in the museum, but he still nodded.

-If you say so... Okay. As before, the representative can come out and spin the spinning wheel.

"Alright."

Except for Park Yeon-joo, the ones who had a high luck stat were Jung Hayan, Dialugia, and I.

'It can't be Dialugia.'