Chapter 330: Us in the Black World (3)

It was momentary, but my mind was dazed.

I couldn't be any happier.

I wanted to put a curse on Lee Kiyoung in the first round, who looked like a human trash villain.

I didn't know what had happened, but the atmosphere itself had changed considerably. The dark circles were down, and he had lost more weight than now.

It didn't need to be said that there were many differences with the current me. My mind was a mess, but I couldn't organize my thoughts right now.

I thought I could've taken the crazy route, but I never thought it would be this big.

I didn't know how this happened and how this division came about, but Kim Hyunsung was unconscious, and Cho Hyejin had died.

The surrounding area was completely ruined, and counting the deceased was meaningless.

It looked like a war had happened. No, it must be a war. At this scale, I could only think so.

'Is this maybe...'

It was an instant that I thought that I might be the one that the lovely returner has been searching for all along. Just having killed Cho Hyejin was enough to hold a grudge.

Recalling Kim Hyunsung's reaction when Shaolin called me 'masked man,' I thought that my hypothesis might be correct. At the time, I thought that the lovely returner's sensitive reaction was due to Shaolin, but perhaps the focus was on the masked man.

The awkward expression he showed right after also bothered me.

As soon as I thought I had to watch the situation a little more, I started to feel an unknown force pushing me away.

I couldn't say precisely what, but it was frustrating for me, who wanted to see the story behind this scene. It felt like it was rewinding a video.

From the scene where arrows fell on Cho Hyejin to the scene where I was looking at Kim Hyunsung for the first time, the scenes started passing too quickly that it was now hard to recognize.

I knew roughly what this was. Time passed quickly like this last time. The only difference was that it was rewinding time this time around.

The scenes that would be interesting in the middle were noticeable, but of course, I couldn't know exactly what was going on, or what it was.

The appearance of Yuno Kasugano and I together was also reflected in an instant after passing by...

Jung Hayan?

Jung Hayan and I were together.

'Oppa, I love you. I really love you.'

'I love you, too.'

What the hell was this?

I didn't know why Jung Hayan and I were together, but it looked quite sweet to anyone.

What was particularly surprising was Jung Hayan's eyes. There was no such madness or obsession as it had now.

To be precise, she looked like a simple girl, and it felt like she would break with just a touch.

The big eyeballs were still there, the hair that only came to the shoulders, and she even wasn't well dressed.

Nevertheless, looking at her cute face, I had doubts about what happened to my mind, but that Jung Hayan was really cute.

In time, the scene in front of my eyes was a spectacle. I couldn't even imagine seeing romantic scenes, but they were so dynamic that my face had reddened.